who is taemin brother

(it's a peaceful day in taemin's house and he is adoring a sleeping figure who is his baby brother.)

taemin: baby get up. i need to talk to you about something.

?: 5 more minutes hyungie (he said again going back to blanket and said cutely which makes his hyung smile at him)

taemin: if you don't getup then i will go to my work (within 2 seconds his baby brother sit straight with a big ass pout) that's my baby brother. now go and freshen up i already made your favorite breakfast. (he said while kissing his brother forehead)

?: ok hyungie.

    After 15 minutes

taemin: baby come here i will feed you today and i need to talk something important with you.

?: what is it hyungie (he said while sitting on his brothers lap)

taemin: chimmy baby if i said date someone will you give a try.

jimin: sure hyungie who is she.

taemin: (he bit his lit in nervous) it's a boy chimmy.

jimin: hyungie you know that i am not into boys. then what is it hyungie.

taemin: jimin trust me he is perfect for you baby.

jimin: (he understand that his brother is serious because he said his full name) what if i don't like him hyungie.

taemin: jimin did i ever force you about anything (jimin shake his head as no) now to i won't force you. if you said no that means it's a no. but one condition.

jimin: what is it hyungie.

taemin: you need to stay with him for 1 month.

jimin: (he widened his eyes) no i won't stay away from you no (his eyes started to get teary)

taemin: look baby look at me. early morning i will wake you up and before sleeping i will talk to you and whenever you want to meet me i will come to you ok.

jimin: (has a big ass pout on his lips) promise hyungie.

taemin: promise bun i also can't stay away from you (he said and place a peck on his forehead making jimin hug him by his neck)

jimin: hyungie after going to there stay with me fore at least 2 days naa please hyungie (he said while showing his puppy eyes)

taemin: no need to use your weapons. i already pack my luggage for 3 days.

jimin:  i love you hyungie.

taemin: i love you too baby go and pack your bags.

(when jimin went to his room taemin turn his head back because he feel someone call his name. when he tern his head back he saw jin standing there while smiling at both of their over loaded cuteness)

taemin: when you come here jin.

jin: when you started to pamper your baby brother. by the way my son-in-law looks to cute to not squeeze his cheeks.

taemin: didn't i tell you. by the way is there any reason you come here.

jin: yes and tell jimin about our identity. if we tell him or he come to know by himself i think he hates us before love us.

taemin: trust me i know him very well. he just look at the person and their character not their identity.

(they spend like this for 5 more minutes and jin disappear when jimin enter the dinning room while jumping like a kid)

jimin: hyungie i already pack my luggage. i want chocolate hyungie.

taemin: sure baby. and i already brought 2 packs of chocolate for you because whenever you miss me you can eat that. if the packs are empty then tell me when i call you in the morning. ok bun.

jimin: ok hyungie and i love you.

taemin: i love you too baby (he smile when jimin kiss him on his entire face)

Ok guys what you think about this chapter.

did jimin accept when he come to know about their identity.

did jimin accept to mate with a wolf.

see you in next chapter and try to read next chapter because it will be cute and romantic.

OK GUYS SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER. BYE.