A new beginning with a second blessing

Kizlar. So my dear friend requested me a chapter full of cuteness. Asi will be pregnant this time, but Alaz will be by her side. Even tho she'll live everything for the second time, it will feel new for her since Alaz will be by her side. ( see this as a oneshot, not a continuation on the last chapter)  lets say Alaz missed Ece's first year ( including the 9 months pregnant, so 2years of separation) it's gonna be an emotional chapter. Don't worry it'll be filled with love and joy too. Let's say ece is almost 3 years old.  So aslaz are together for a year since he found her back. Enjoy reading

Asi was in her 4th month of her pregnancy. Her belly was growing.It was way bigger compared to last time. She didn't know the gender yet. They would find out this week. All Alaz did was taking care of her. In any possible way. Making breakfast for her. Planning the doctors appointments. Reading about pregnancy. When she saw this for the first time, it melted her heart. Seeing him buying books and reading them all carefully.... It was the cutest thing in the world. He didn't want to miss out anthing this time and she loved it.

....
It was 01:30 am. Asi couldn't really sleep much. Alaz lied next to her. His head buried in her neck while his arm softly hugged her belly.  Sleeping in peace. All he needed was Asi next to him. They could even be homeless, as long as they had each other, everything would be fine. They are the definition of " home is a person" every time when asi thinks of how he hugs their baby, her heart melts. He was there this time. Next to her. Alaz kept his promise and didn't let go of her. Asi just wished that he would be there too during her first pregnancy. It was such a waste of time.

***

Asi was craving a cheeseburger with some fries and a mcflurry oreo with chocolate sauce. She really tried to sleep , but she couldn't stop thinking of it and looked down at her belly while sitting up a little bit. Wearing a satin pj set black pants and a cropped top.

" Off  baby... why do you want it right now ya?" She whispered while looking down at her belly.  With an irritated face expression. She turned her head to face him" Your father is asleep... look how peafecful he sleeps" she said while softly stroking his face, which made her smile. " Let's not wake him up".

Asi tried to hold back her needs, but it didn't work at all. Her stomach started to rumble. It felt like she didn't eat for days.

....
1:45am.
Asi couldn't stand it anymore. She really was craving it. At least she tried to keep herself back.

She sat up straight, then looked at Alaz and stroked his face before she talked to him.

" Alaz" she whispered while pushing softly on his shoulder to make him wake up.
" Alaz.... Please wake up" he didn't move.
How would she wake this man up?

" Alaz..." she repeated..
Still didn't work.

She had an idea! So she grabbed a little piece of her hair to tickle his face with it. The tip of her hair.  He moved a little bit while she tickled his face which made her laugh.

" Ya alaz wake up!" She said without whispering. She wasn't yelling either.

He slowly opened his eyes while moving his head "hmm" It took him a couple seconds to process what happened.

" ne oldu iyi misin? The baby? Ece? "  He said with a worried tone.

She smiled even brighter now. The first thing he thought about after waking up, was the well being of his  family. It melted her heart in every possible way
. " iyiz iyiz" she said with a bright smile.

" But I wanna ask you something" she looked at her belly " Well the baby wants" 
he looked up at  her.
" what is it?"  She stroked his face softly " we are craving mc donalds" she said. Alaz looked at his phone. It was 01:50am. " Right now?"