(chapter 7)

When the first morning shines got through the open window’s curtain Ceylin stretched her arms who bumped on a solid surface, when Ceylin opened her eyes she found out that she had her head on Ilgaz's thigh and he had his hand in her hair, with a little smile she closed her eyes again and enjoyed the moment a little bit, she was thinking of how cozy it felt they sleep while watching TV last night .

She then decided to wake up and prepare some breakfast for them , while going to the shower she found out that she has no more clothes to wear so she took one of ilgaz's t-shirt who was in the dryer .after a quick shower she went to the kitchen and while passing by the salon she remembered the venil and decided to play son arzum.

"Son arzun nedir?" diye
Gelip de bana sorsalar
Gözlerime bakıp da
Her şeyi anlasalar
Açık gitmez gözlerim
Ölsem bile, sevgilim
Kulaklarımda çınlıyor

!-Go play son arzum to get into the mood -!

Ilgaz opened his eyes after hearing some music and Ceylin following the lyrics when he looked at the kitchen from the couch he was sitting on he found Ceylin swaying and mixing something that was probably eggs on the stove , he directly wook up then stopped at the kitchen entry and kept looking at Ceylin who was in his favorite green t-shirt that was matching the green of her eyes . At that moment he knew that he wanted to wake up on this everyday for the last day of his life, he wanted everything Ceylin could give him, he wanted her all …
Without making any sounds he walked to her and hugged her from behind with his arms encircling her waist she directly leant on his chest giving him more space to kiss her shoulder while murmuring a good morning. Ceylin turned again, giving him a little peck on his lips,then replying with a good morning.

“Ilgaz I hope you slept well and I didn't crush your thigh “ said Ceylin while looking at him tenderly.

While rubbing her arms from the elbows to the shoulders Ilgaz told her that she can never cause him pain and then took her lips in another gentle kiss that had to be cut quickly after the bill. With a laugh that their kisses are always being interrupted, Ilgaz went to open the door. It was the delivery man telling him that he had something for him. Ilgaz took the little box and got inside, Ceylin had already prepared the table.

Ilgaz: I got a package, have you ordered something on my name?

Ceylin: I haven't , maybe the magazines of some shops, or I don't know since you didn't order anything . Come on, breakfast is ready and you have to taste my eggs. Everyone says they are the best .

“hhhhmm, are they? "said Ilgaz while pulling his chair to sit down .

After the breakfast Ilgaz opened the little box to find a UCB inside it he called for Ceylin, this wasn't something random. They inserted it in Ceylin's laptop since it was the one who didn't have any information . Once plugged in they found many pictures of the chief and the bas savcı, many documents related to human trafficking . They looked at one another shaking their heads because this wasn't something normal at all, yesterday they talked about the other person that is probably investigating and now this person is reaching for them. At the end of the box there was a little paper in which, don't try to reach for me you will just waste time , Keep working, I have plenty of evidences that will put them in jail it's just that I don't know how much is the system corrupted, if I found it necessary to contact you again another mailbox will arrive for you.

Ilgaz and Ceylin couldn't believe their eyes, so now the work should be on to find someone to trust who will be working with them. They thought about writing for the chief as if warning him from the bas savcı and the same for the bas savcı which will maybe show them the other faces, since one of them will at least reach for other people .