part:- 3

Su-swagatam indian Armies 🐨
Sorry for late update I hope ap apni choti author ko shama karege

Aaiye apka intazar tha...

Your author is a little crack let's move ahead.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━━━⊱❀ • ❀⊰━━━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆

PART:- 3. KISS?

Jatin and nitin stop talking when they all the family members gather at the dinning table.

Akriti:- aao Jay. Tumse ek jarruri baat karni thi.

Jay:- kya hua mumma.

Ananth:- ek rishta aaya h.

Karthik:- okk hume koi problem nahi h bade chachu par badi Chachi ko koi dikhat nahi? Matlab iss Umar m ap ek ke hote hue...

He was about to complete but whined after getting a smack on his head from his mother.

Swati:- nalayak tere Jay bhaiya ke liye aaya h na ki ananth bhaiya ke liye.

Karthik nodded while making 'O'

Jay:- par itni bhi kya jaldi h shadi ki.

Vikram:- bhaiya 30 ke ho gaye ab jaldi nahi ki toh kab? Ab kya miss universe laye apke liye.

He also get a smack from his mother.

Swati:- chup ho jaa.

Prerna:- nahi nahi swati sahi bol raha h mera vikky ab kya Jay 50 ki umar m shadi karega?.

She said while hugging Vikram.

Vikram:- thora jaldi shadi Karo hum bhi h line m.

Jay:- acha theek h par ladki kon h?

Kavya:- ladki ka naam h niharika bohut hi achi doctor h. Agar tu bole toh kal Milne ki date fix Karu?

Jay:- haa kardo.

Harshit:- ooo hooo mere bhai ki shadi hongi

Jatin:- mere bhai ki shadi h.

Both dancing a little while sitting on a chair.

Like this the meeting got fixed. Tomorrow Bhatia family will go to meet mehra family.

Like this day passed in night
All the boys of Bhatia is on club.

Vikram was crying. Jatin wiped his tears but his hand got slipped and at that time Vikram blow the tissue with his nose.

Jatin's reaction

Harshit

Jatin took his hand back with crying face

Jay:- aree chor na bhai ek gayi toh dusri aayegi ab uske liye Rona kya?

Vikram:- Jay bhai ap merko handsome bolna chahte ho kya?

Jay:- nahi vo toh sirf m hu par terko mil jayegi.

Hearing Jay, Vikram started to cry more loudly.

Yuvraj just rolled his eyes.

Nitin:- guys we have to go back early, kal Mehra's ke yaha bhi jaba h.

Vikram:- ap log jao m yahi hu thori der ke liye.

Nitin nodded and left with yuvraj, Jay and harshit.

Karthik:- Vikram Bhai merko toh lgta h ye Priya, angel Priya h.

Vikram:- naa rehh meri friend ki bhen thi.

Jatin:- Abe bas kar yar kitna royega.

Vikram:- priyaaaaaaaa.

Karthik:- chup ho jao aur ye lo ye piyo.

Saying this he gave her a glass of alcohol.

Jatin:- sunn na Karthik

Karthik:- haa

Jatin:- mujhe Jana padega company se bulava aaya h.

Karthik:- acha jao fir.

Jatin left.

Karthik turn arround to look for Vikram but couldn't find it so he went to search him.

On the dance floor.

Vikram was dancing in his own but suddenly a girl caught her attention. Her hair brown hairs was swaying with her. She was dancing with 2 more girls.

Without thinking a twice he went to her. Alcohol took all her sense.

He grab her waist and pulled her towards him making her turn arround.

The girl's breathe got stuck but when they had an eye contact. She put her arms on his shoulder. By looking her can say that she was also drunk.

She put one hand on his head behind. They both didn't dare to break the eyes contact. There face is so close.

Vikram was lost in her light brown eyes. Suddenly a romantic music start. He held his hand with one and with another one held her waist. She also put her hand on his shoulder and held his hand tightly. they both swayed themselve in the rhythm of music.

He twirled her for some times and when she was about to fall he grab her by waist, her hands are in his neck. They stopped for a moment suddenly he came closer to her.

There breathe was brushing each others face. He slowly went towards her lips which are parted. But then he change his mind and went towards her cheeks. He slowly peck there. And then he went towards his ear and bite her earlobe.

And then he attached his lips to hers. They stayed for a moment but then slowly started to move there lips. He straighten there position but didn't broke the kiss. There kiss was pure with no lust. Both are toxicated in alcohol.

After a few good moment Vikram pulled out of the kiss. He was still holding her waist while her hands are resting on his we'll build chest.

Chapter's aesthetic.

Bas bhi karo besharmo 😂 kya jabse tukur tukur padh rahe ho

Oh my heaven. Seriously ye romantic chize maine likhi? 🙂
Kabhi experience karne ko mile toh aur bhi maja aaye 😂

Chalo bye I'll compensate with early update and I also added a little romance in this chapter so I hope you forgive me.

TO BE CONTINUED...