Chapter 7

Draken and Ethan looked at Kael and Princess Elara, who were both asleep on the bed. Princess Elara was lying in Kael's arms, facing him, while Kael was also peacefully asleep, facing her. They were so close to each other, still wearing the same clothes from last night. It was clear they were exhausted and hadn't gotten much sleep.

Draken nudge Ethan gently. "Wake them up," he ordered.

"I don't want to," Ethan replied, shaking his head, clearly not wanting to disturb the two who were peacefully asleep. "Aren't you and Kael supposed to be in the same room?" he asked innocently, his curiosity showing up as he looked at Draken.

"Yeah."

"Then why is he here?" Ethan asked again, turning his gaze to Kael's direction.

"I don't know kid," Draken replied with a shrug.

Ethan pouted, crossing his arms with a frown. "I'm not a kid anymore! I'm clearly fourteen," he huffed, his voice filled with umbrage.

Draken leaned in closer to the bed, a teasing smirk playing on his lips. He rested his chin on his hand, staring at Ethan with mock amusement. "Oh, really?" he drawled, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

Meanwhile, Princess Elara and Kael were stirred awake by the noise they were hearing from the two. They groggily blinked their eyes, confused by the commotion. Their eyes locked on each other for a moment, slowly realizing their current position, their eyes widened and quickly sat up, startling the two beside them.

"Crap!" Draken yelped, clearly not expecting such a reaction. He and Ethan both stumbled back, losing their balance and crashing to the floor with wide eyes, staring at the two who had just woken up.

"I-I'm sorry about l-last nigh—" Kael stammered, got flustered, but before he could finish, Draken's loud voice cut through the room.

"What the heck!? Did something happen between you two!?" Draken shouted, then a mischievous gleam in his eyes as he pointed dramatically at Kael and Princess Elara.

Kael's expression turned from confusion to horror in an instant. His brows furrowed as he turned to Draken, then looked back at Ethan and Princess Elara, completely confused by the accusation. "W-What!? No! Of course not!" He protested, his voice was a mix of shock and panic.

Kael paused, staring at Draken's direction again, his brows slowly furrowed when he realized something. Why was he here?

"Uh uh uh!" Draken exclaimed mischievously, raising his right hand to point in Kael's direction as he stood up from the floor.

"Why are you even here?" — "Why are you here?" They both paused, as their eyes locked on each other when they both asked in unison.

Draken let out a sarcastic laugh, crossing his arms in front of them before squinting his eyes at Kael. "Wait.. don't tell me.. you waited for me to fell asleep so you could come here?" he asked before letting out a breath. 

"So you could have some private time?" He added with disbelief written all over his face, causing Kael to stood up in frustration.

"Wait, what!? What the hell are you thinking!?" Kael shouted, his voice rising with disbelief and exasperation. His mind felt like it was on the verge of exploding from the chaos and confusion.

The room was a total mess with all the shouting, the noise were bouncing off the walls, that made Kael's head starting to throb from all the noise and chaotic surroundings. He has just woken up and this was the first thing that greeted him. His head was starting to hurt for freaking sake!

"You two had sex, didn't you!?" Draken shouted again, his voice was full of dramatic flair.

"What!?" Kael and Princess Elara shouted in unison, now standing on the bed, their faces was a total mix of shock and frustration. Princess Elara's gaze shifted to Ethan, who was innocently  standing at the side, watching the three of them with brows furrowed in confusion, clearly lost in the middle of this uproar.