Part 5

Jungwon

Today is the day. I was standing beside my other brothers who also waiting for the bride in front of the door outside the hall of the wedding place. I look around the place. There are so many people at there. But, only one person that I never saw since before. Can you guys guess it?

Yes. It is Miss Kim Joei.

I didn't saw her since this morning. Today is her mother's wedding, why she is still not here? She is weird. I am being honest. We are waiting for a few minutes before the door of the bride's room opened, shows the bride who prettily wearing her white long dress. I can't denied it, Mrs. Kim is looking so beautiful right now. Her face was shining like an angel fall from the sky. So beautiful.

"Wow, aunt Jiyeon! You look so beautiful!"

Sunoo quickly compliments her. Mrs. Jiyeon chuckles after hearing that.

"Thank you, Sunoo-ssi. I really appreciate it. And you guys also not that bad. You guys look more handsome in that suit. It's really suit with you guys appearance."

She said with a wide smile. Not only Sunoo, other guys, including me smile shyly after hearing the compliment. We talk a little more with her when suddenly, a familiar voice stops us from talking more. We all turn our heads to the voice. I was stun on the place. Not only me, but all brothers are also stun on their places. Mrs. Kim smiles after seeing that person.

"Joei! You finally make it!"

She said happily. Everyone still stun on the place after seeing her.

It's look simple

It's look simple. But, Joei looks prettier in that dress. I can't denied, I am drawing to her. By her natural beauty looks. I wonder if there are many guys ask her for a date. Then, I got snapped when Sunoo suddenly spoke.

"Gosh, gurl! You look so pretty!"

Joei smiles awkwardly after hearing that. Mrs. Kim laugh after seeing her daughter like that.

"Finally, I got to see my daughter being a princess for once."

"Mom..."

I can see how red her face was right now after got teased by her mother. Mrs. Kim chuckles. She walks towards her daughter and grabs her hands.

"You look so pretty, sweetie. It's remind me of my looks when I was in my youth."

Her mother smiles to her warmly. A few minutes later, suddenly a tears fall from her eyes. Joei looks shock to see it. Maybe, it's her first time to see her mother cries. Although it was our first time to see it too.

"Mom... Don't cry. I will cry too if you cry."

I can see her eyes started to get teary. It makes me feel strange inside me. I start to get confused. But, I just keep watching them have daughter and mother times before the wedding starts.

...

After a few hours...

Niki

I was sitting on the chair while eating my food. I look up and see Joei sits across my seat. I look at her for a moment. No one denied how pretty she is since the first day we met at home. But, she looks more pretty in that dress.

I can see many guys are staring at her right now. Of course, why not? She looks pretty right now while sitting elegantly on her chair. She was not focusing on her surrounding. Her eyes keep looking at her mother who was greeting the guests with our father. They are now husband and wife. So, we let them greeting their guests before the ceremony the end.

Then, I turn my head to Joei back. I can't help but notice, her eyes look... sad right now. Maybe, it's because she can't believe that her mother is marrying with other man right now. Now, she won't be lived with her mother alone now because our father will be part of their family, including me and my brothers. I hope she will be okay.

I keep staring at her before suddenly, Jake brother calls me. I turn to him as he starts to talk to me. After that, I didn't saw Joei anywhere.

...

Author

The boys already promise with their father before to take care of Joei since she is their step-sister now. But, after the ceremony, they never see Joei anywhere make them worried. They walk around the place to search for her. But, she is nowhere to be found.

"Did you find her?"

Jungwon asks Niki as they both met. Niki shook his head. They sighed after that.

Where did she goes?

Why she didn't tell any one of them before she left?

Their worried start to grow more and more.

Meanwhile...

Joei was sitting at the spot where she and her mother used to hangout before. She was sitting on the bench beside the park where she usually goes with her mother before her mother got married. She sighed. She can't help but feel sad that now her mother already married.

She suddenly feels sense of lonely. She hugs her knees tightly after pulling it on her chest.

Without she knows, actually one of the boys already knows where she is but only just watches her.

Who is it?

To be continue...

...

Who is it? Can you guys guess?