Part 7

Author

Sunoo was waiting outside the room. Heeseung walks out from the room with a tray in his hands but there is still a bowl of porridge that not finished yet. Sunoo looks at him worriedly.

"She still doesn't want to eat?"

Heeseung sigh and nods. Sunoo nods as well. He stares at the door.

"She is really broken right now."

Sunoo said sadly. Heeseung sigh again.

"It's better for us to leave her for a moment."

Heeseung said.

"But, it's already a week, Heeseung. When will she accepts the fact that our parents already gone?"

Sunoo starts to get upset because he can't thinks clearly right now. Heeseung pats his back softly.

"Maybe, she just needs a long time before she recovers completely."

Sunoo sigh.

"You're right. We should leave her alone for now."

Heeseung nods. They both walk together leaving the door. Without they know, actually Joei heard the conversation just now. She started to feel bad for them. Because of her, they are suffering. She sigh. Slowly, she walks back to her bed and sit down. She thinks for a moment about what happened just now. It's already a week since her mother and step-father gone. And she still acting like someone who lost everything while the others also have the same feeling as hers. She sigh. She shouldn't acting like this. She starts to think that she should change. For herself and her step-brothers' sake.

...

The next day

It's Jay turns to take care of Joei. As he walks into her room with a tray in his arms, he stops after seeing the girl is finally standing in front of the window. He saw the bed already cleaned and fixed. He looks at her unbelievable.

"Joei!"

Excitedly, he puts the tray on the table and walks towards her faster. Then, he pulls her into a hug. She was stunned. Stand still, letting Jay hugs her tightly.

"You don't know how much we worried about you."

He said while hugging her tightly. She starts to feel bad. Slowly, she hugs him back.

"I'm back."

She whispers. Jay smiles happily. Suddenly, Joei shocks when he suddenly picks her up like a child with his arms.

"Hey hey hey! What are you trying to do, Mr. Jay?"

Jay laugh.

"I just wanna test your weight now. It's been one week you have lack of eating. You look more small and light than before."

She shakes her head.

"Put me down now."

Jay shakes his head. He said while carrying her in his arms.

"No. I don't want to. Let's go meet the others. They were worrying about you."

She holds on to him so she won't falls when Jay purposely let her go later. But it won't happen because Jay was holding her tightly right now. Enough making her can't breath.

...

The boys are so happy after knowing that Joei is finalle recovered from her mental illness. Now, she is cuddling with Sunoo who misses her the most.

"You don't know how miss I was when you acting like a depression girl past 1 week? I want to be depressed just like you when you act like that. How much I am lonely without someone like you to talk."

Sunoo complains about everything he felt when she was not herself before. Joei only hearing all his complains without saying anything. The boys also only heard what he said. Jake silently plays with her hand. He keeps comparing his hand with hers and notices how small and thin she was. It makes him feel sad because she didn't eat well before.

Sunoo keeps talking, Joei keeps hearing what he said, Jake keeps playing with her hand.

Meanwhile...

Niki is staring at her for a long time. Jay and Jungwon notice it. Jungwon puts his hand on his shoulder before whispering.

"Are you going to stare at her until there has a whole on her head or are you finally going to talk with her just like how Sunoo does right now?"

Niki looks at him before looking back at Joei and his other two brothers. He sighed.

"I don't want to disturb their time. They are the one who most close to her."

Jungwon nods understanding.

"But, you can try to ask her."

Jungwon pats his back softly. Niki nods as he stares at her again.

...

After a while, Sunoo finally let her go. Jake too. To give another brothers to spend time with her.

"I feel like an artist right now."

Sunghoon sits beside her and wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"Well, you are our artist."

He said before rubbing his head on her head. She chuckles. Niki takes a sit on another side. They both look at him.

"Are you really feeling okay, sister?"

Niki hesitantly asks. Joei and Sunghoon look at each other before looking back at him. He is waiting for her answer. They can't help but smiles because he looks like a puppy right now. She puts her arm around his neck.

"Yes I am, Niki. Don't worry. I am fine now."

She smiles brightly and ruffles his hair. Niki feels content for what she did. Slowly, he puts his head on her lap.

"Play with my hair."

He said while pulling Joei's hand to his hair. I look at other boys as they smile by his behavior. I chuckle and start to play with his hair.

The house finally full of laughter and joy. Because Joei is finally back from her illness. They hope that she can stay be happy for a long time until the end because they don't want that she being like that again.

To be continue...

...

Sorry for the late update:)