part 57

Flashback

Suga learned about the news from Jay and went to the hospital to see his sister.

Suga: Jay, how is Yoongi?

When Jungkook saw Suga, his anger flared up. He got closer to him and grabbed his shirt's collar.

Jungkook: How dare you come here?
Do not you feel satisfied after what you did to my wife?

Suga pushed Jungkook away from him.

Suga: What is this nonsense you are saying?
She is my sister; why would I...

Jungkook: YOU HAVE SENT YOUR MAN TO BRING HER TO YOU.
DID YOU FORGET?

Jay:Jungkook, please calm down.

Jungkook: How can I, Hyung...my wife is in the hospital, fighting for her life, and my son is in an incubator...how can I?
If you want to kill me, you could do so.I would never stop you. But you..how can you..

Suga:listen to me..I didn't send anyone. And she is my sister first before your wife...I will never send anyone in the middle of the night to bring her to me..if I want I will go by myself.

It could be your father's other adversary... who knows how many people he has killed...

A hard slap landed on Suga's face. Suga stares at the figure, stunned. It was his father who never yelled at him, let alone slapped him.

Suga:da..dad!

Mr. Min:I feel ashamed today that you are my son.I told you to get my daughter back, but you tried to kill her...
How could you be so cruel, Suga.

Suga:dad..trust me.. I would never think of harming her, not even in my dreams.

Mr Min: I no longer trust you. Those men were apprehended by the police. They claimed they work for you.They even show the cops that you messaged them to kill Jungkook and bring Yoongi to you. Jay confirmed that the number belonged to you.
Jay wants to save you, so he asks the cops not to take your name.

Suga:no..dad.. I didn't..mom at least you..

Mrs Min turns her face away from him.

Hyung...

Hosek remained silent.

Jay...

Jay takes Jungkook away from Suga.

I didn't..do anything..please...dad trust...me

Mr min:I don't want to see your face.
I do not want justice for myself... you do not have to do anything for me... just leave this country.

Suga departs with a heavy heart.

Flashback end

Mrs. Kim: Nobody trusts him. That's why he left.

He shouldn't do it.