part 58

Mrs Kim:What happened, Jungkook?
Did something happen to Yoongi?

Mrs Min:Why did the doctor push you out, son?

Jungkook:he...He.said..we're losing..her...

Jungkook burst into tears after he finished his words.

Mrs min:no..no..it can't be..possible.. my..baby..bam do something..my baby..

Mr min:honey..please..

Mrs min:what please?
It's all your fault..if..don't say anything..to Suga..today..my daughter..will not have to go through this..

Hosek:mom..please..don't cry..I will call best..Doctor of the city..He will fix..my sister.. please call our creator now..mom..don't breakdown.

Mrs Min: What will I tell that child, Hosek, that his mother's family has taken his mother from him?
I now feel helpless.

After sometime

The doctor came out of the room. Jungkook ran towards him.

Jungkook:please doctor..don't say anything bad..I will..

Doctor placed his hand over his shoulder.

Doctor: Thanks to our creator, Mr. Kim, your wife is fine.

Jungkook's heart was filled with joy. Mrs Kim immediately embraced Hosek with joy.

She was trying to wake up, which is why this happened. Don't worry now...

Jungkook rushes towards Yoongi.

He noticed his wife had opened her eyes, but she still had the oxygen mask on...because she had just awoken from a coma.

He hugged her tightly, sobbing. Yoongi is in pain, but she lets him hug her. Nurse tries to stop him, but Yoongi raises her palm and refuses to say anything.

Jungkook:I really..really miss..you...
why you..do..this..to..me..I was feeling
..lonely..

Yoongi:I..am..sorry.. don't..cry..
I..love..you..
Yoongi is having difficulty speaking due to pain from a head injury and a C-section.

Jungkook:I Love..so..so much..

Doctor: Mr. Kim, please free her from your hug; she must be in pain.

Jungkook:Oh..I am sorry babe..
I will bring our baby to you today. Do you know it is a boy?He is handsome, just like me.

Yoongi softly smiles.

Doctor: Not right now...Mr Kim's baby needs to stay there for one more week than he can here.

Yoongi:Is..baby.. okay.?

Jungkook: Yes, babe. He is very strong like me. Don't worry about him..

Take some rest..then mom..your..dad.. hyung..they will come to you.

Yoongi nods slowly, and Jungkook kisses her forehead.

1 week later...