four

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍂 ⋅

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 3:49

falling in  — inhaler

6TH SEPTEMBER 2019

" IF ONE OF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR I SWEAR TO GOD " a large knocking sound repeatedly echoed through the boys flat. cal reluctantly moved from the kitchen island he was sat at, leaving his weetabix on the counter and walking to the front door.

"girl what?" he asked the girl standing at the door with annoyance. sally stormed in the room and looked around.
"where's harry?"
"his room." he nodded towards the door on the left. she exhaled and stormed over to it, swinging the door open and walking in.

"seriously? dude." she rolled her eyes with her hands on her hips, staring disappointingly at harry who was still fast asleep in bed. he boy didn't wake as she spoke to him so she had to take matters into her own hands and drag his duvet off his bed.

"get up man!" harry wakes up as soon as the comfort of his quilt is stripped from his body. he panics and grabs it back to cover himself up as he spots sally and notices he's only in his boxers.
"what the-?"

"where were you last night?" she asked, her hands back on her hips. he grabs his joggers that had been thrown on the floor and puts them on, along with a shirt that was also lying next to his bed.
"i- uh." he stumbles over his words, remembering last night and what he was doing.

"good thing you stormed in now and not ten minutes ago when he had company." cal walks in, continuing his cereal. sally looks at him and then turns to harry.
"you ditched me to get laid? harry you pig!" she lectures him, hitting his arm harshly.
"i'm sorry! i had too much to drink and forgot i was meant to meet you."

"you know i hate horror films! i was sat in the cinema all by myself scared shitless." she complained, furrowing her eyebrows at him.
"aw no sal, i feel bad i feel horrible i'm sorry i'll make it up to you today okay i promise. i'll pay! whatever you wanna do we'll do it." he frantically tried to apologise, practically on his knees begging for her to forgive him. he hated the fact he had let her down, knowing it was only himself to blame for thinking with his dick.

"well i'd hope so. you are the millionaire." she smirked, giving in to his childish pleading.

sally hated how easily she forgave harry. all it took was for him to look at her with his sad guilty eyes and she could feel herself melting at his feet. she would never let him know how hard he made it for her to be annoyed at him, every time he messed up (and he messed up a lot) she would make him work for her forgiveness.