five

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍂 ⋅

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 4:31

halloween — phoebe bridgers

31ST OCTOBER 2019

sallygardner via instagram story!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DING! julie gardner got up from her sofa and took out the freshly baked cookies from the oven she had made earlier in the day for her two daughters. even though they were no longer kids, sally and isabelle spent every halloween with their mum snuggled up watching films and gilmore girls and every year they'd always end up watching hocus pocus as the first movie of choice.

sally's mum and her nineteen year old sister lived in a house just about in the outskirts of london, belonging to her dad's parents. after they passed a few years after her dad, they left the house to julie.

her and the two girls had practically moved in after her husband died, not making enough money herself to fund where they previously lived. she currently worked two jobs just to make sure she had enough for them to stay in london and to pay for their educations.

sally made a fair share of her own money with her blogs and journalism, sometimes writing articles for magazines or promoting brand deals on her socials. she dreamed of working for vogue or any other big magazine company one day. sally tried to contribute her earnings to her family and help her mum but she refused to let her spend a penny on her, wanting her daughter to have the most of her early adult years.