Chapter 7 (part 2)

Lauren's P.O.V
"Let me explain everything.." I told her seriously.

"Okay" Y/N whispered.

"Okay just let me finish before you say anything okay" I said nervously. She nodded in response. We sat down at a nearby bench and I grabbed her hands looking for some way to be closer. Cmon Lauren its now or never. I can't do it. Maybe I should lie instead.

"Lauren.." She said bringing me back to reality. Here goes.

"Camila and I we were dating but we grew apart recently and now we're not dating.. Ariana came to Camz and I and threatened us, she said that she would show everyone a video she has of us if we didn't do as she said. She told us you broke her heart. So she said that if we broke yours she wouldn't show the video to anyone she'd just delete it. So we agreed, but then I met you and I instantly liked you. I told Ariana that I couldn't do it anymore but she was relentless I didn't and I still don't wanna hurt you Y/N okay I like you a lot." I breathed out.

"I broke her heart?" Y/N mumbled sounding confused.

"She didn't tell us how" I confirmed.

"That doesn't explain why you and Ariana kissed" she said to me.

"I saw you and Camz kiss when we first met. So I went to Ariana and she kissed me. She made me for get about you both kind of so I just went to her when I knew you were with Camz" I admitted.

"You and Mila?" Y/N looked so puzzled it was cute, like she was trying to understand what was going on. Like she was trying to process what I was saying.

"Yeah but not anymore" I assured her.

"You and Camila were suppose to hurt me?" Y/N asked. I nodded in embarrassment. "Ariana asked me to break yours and Camila's heart" she told me. I was stunned. Who did Ariana want to hurt me, Y/N or Camila.

"Is it true? about Mila" she asked me hoping I'd deny it. But I couldn't I couldn't lie to her. Not anymore. I like her too much to hurt her.

"It's true" she looked at her hands. "I'm sorry" I told her sincerely.

"It's not your fault. You two were together that's what people do" I blushed recalling our moment together. "Lauren" she whispered grabbing my attention. I looked over at her and she connected our lips. My heart was thumping and I could the feel sparks. Our lips were moving in sync like they were meant to be. "I've missed you" she breathed out after we pulled away.

"I've missed you too" I smiled at her which she reciprocated.

"Thank you for telling me the truth"

"You're not mad?" I asked her.

"As much as I'd like to be no I'm not mad at you" she giggled giving me butterflies, I leaned in and kissed her again. I couldn't get enough, the feeling of her lips on mine. "Lauren" she moaned in my mouth. "We should go back" way to kill the mood.

Your P.O.V
Once Lauren and I went back to the hotel I couldn't face Camila right now so I asked Lauren if I could spend the rest of the night with her. No funny business just talking. We were currently sitting on the couch just talking about our favourite and worst memories.

"We should go on a date" Lauren blurted out. "I'm sorry that was out of line you're dating Camz" she tried to dismiss it.

"No we should, Camila and I aren't together we're dating maybe this'll help me make up my mind" I did truthfully because I was still unsure of what I wanted. Being with both Lauren and Camila had its perks. They were both so great. But I couldn't be with both of them that's 1) weird right? And 2) someone would end up getting hurt. So if I just keep to dating then hopefully I'll make up my mind.

"Okay tomorrow night" She asked smirking.

"It's a date" I confirmed. "What are we gonna do about Ariana?" I asked sure hoping she had the answer.

"Fuck her" she whispered before kissing me.

"I'd rather not fuck her" I laughed.

"Then fuck me" Lauren whispered seductively.

"Lauren" I groaned. "No funny business"

"Fine but the last time we had sex let me tell you it was the best sex I've ever had" Lauren said making me blush. Lauren laughed at my embarrassment. "Okay no sex can we cuddle?"

"Yes we can cuddle Lo" Lauren and I cuddled until we both drifted off into peaceful sleep.

The next morning I woke up to someone running their fingertips down the length of my arm and kissing behind my ear. I couldn't hold in my smile anymore Lauren noticed because I could feel her smiling as she kissed me.

"Morning" her raspy voice whispered.

"Good morning" I whispered back.

"Mhm it's very good actually" she sighed leaving kisses down my neck making me moan.

"Now that's how you wake someone up" I told her making her laugh. "What are we doing today?"

"Well I have an interview at 3 but then after that I'm all yours" Lauren smiled at me. I glanced over at the time seeing it was 10:46.

"So what time do you have to leave?"

"We still have plenty of time" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"You're ridiculous" I said playfully hitting her arm.

"Hey you can't blame me for trying" she said raising her hands in defeat. She sat up and took off her shirt I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Like what you see" she said turning around to give me a full view.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui" I breathed out.

"Yes" Lauren said acting all innocent.

"You're so beautiful come here" I demanded and she followed my command making her way over to the bed kneeling in it. I grabbed her hips as Lauren straddled me. "You're so so beautiful" I repeated.

"Stop" Lauren said covering my mouth. I removed her hand shaking my head.

"Why?" I whispered.

"Just shut up and kiss me"

{A/N another update, sorry it's not as long as some of the other chapters. I made it into two parts because I couldn't leave you all hanging like that I'm not that evil 😏 so Lauren told Y/N what Ariana had planned to do.

I'm leaning towards Lauren endgame 😫 what do you think?

Ideas for the date?

Hope you enjoyed this update remember to comment what you thought and vote if you liked it}