A long road

R-The prophecy says that from the light will come 3 heroes who will wield a shield as strong as the heart, a scythe as sharp as vengeance and a staff full of wisdom but their bearers will be the least suitable to be what will one day be recognized heroes.

J-If the only ones who know the complete prophecy are the royalty why don't we go to their castle?

R-! NO! We can't as far as I know that place has been abandoned and the villagers have become their slaves because of their mushrooms that make people sleep even though from what I saw there are no people anymore so if we have a chance we can enter through a place that I know near here.

While they were walking they realized that the queen's mushrooms found them and attacked them they seemed discouraged as if they had no emotions.

Together with their spears they rushed at them the floor flashed and everything turned black and white and Jesus' soul came out of his body red while the rock turned dark gray.

J-! What is going on!

R-Ha this never happens when there are confrontations we defend ourselves with what we have.

J-Ok...ok what exactly are you supposed to do in these fights?

R-Using your sword and shield.

J-What sword and shield- BUT WHAT!! I don't use this what kind of magic is this...

J-Didn't I bring these things with me??... What's going on??

R-Wow, this is your first time in this world, besides the armor you're wearing.

J-Armor... I don't know what's weirder, talking to a tomato or having a sword

Jesus's frustrated look already said a lot, meanwhile the mushrooms and their spears felt discouraged but following the orders of their queen.

J-Ok... well, let this fight begin (wielding his sword with fear).

-Well, whatever you want (he pulls some petals from the ground, turning them into sharp red leaves)

Jesus and Rock dodged the spears of the mushrooms, which were getting faster and faster.

-We have to stop them... If we continue like this, we'll get tired and they'll take us to the queen.

-Yes... this is tiring, we have to confuse them and escape without them noticing..!

Suddenly a voice made the mushrooms fall asleep and disappear, the colors returned to normal and a lighter shadow was seen. It was a boy of medium height, tall with green hair with a brown jacket and a bag with a cowboy hat.

-hey- HEY you I have seen you in my house and I followed you and now I am here.

The shadow turns around and when he looks at Rock and Jesus he escapes to the old town where the villagers were asleep.

Rock and Jesus would follow him through the fog and find the old Kingdom and the houses of the inhabitants now controlled by the queen, they would follow the shadow until they reached the castle gates.

The shadow turns around in front of them and finally reveals who he is, he was a boy of medium height, tall with green hair wearing a brown jacket and a bag with a cowboy hat and skin as red as a tomato.

-My name is Matías, the prince of these lands, I along with my younger brothers were the heirs to my mother's kingdom but after Sundred was divided

the spirit of the moon turned into Mooned took over the throne and along with its minions, putting the people to sleep and controlling those who oppose them, the Kingdom was left desolate even though some like me were able to escape from its clutches.