ℯ𝓅𝒾𝓈ℴ𝒹ℯ 1🎀

𝚑𝚎𝚢! 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍! 🎀 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

𝚑𝚎𝚢! 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍! 🎀         ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

🔮 Narrator🔮

𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑟𝑘
In a vast ocean of tranquility, the tension hung thick in the air, as if foretelling the fury to come...

She's holding a struggling young man by his hair, pulling him from the water. With a cold, detached expression, she pulls him back down, a cruel game of life and death. The boy fights desperately, but the girl shows no emotion - neither mercy nor anger. She watches impassively as his struggle fades.

BOY
(gasping)
Please... stop!

But she remains silent, her silver eyes locked onto his with an unsettling calm as he fights against her grasp, eventually running out of strength.

The girl remained untouched by his panic, torturing him with silence and stillness as he succumbed to the depths...

As he finally stops struggling, she releases him from her grip, standing up with her hair trailing like shadows behind her. Nearby, another girl watches, fear written all over her face.

SCARED GIRL
(nervously)
Boss... Veerendra uncle called. He wants to see you at the office.

The silver-eyed girl glances momentarily but chooses to ignore her, moving towards a parked car, her movements fluid and unwavering.

SCARED GIRL
(frantically)
He wants to talk about Vaasu!

In response, the silver-eyed girl halts for a moment but then continues toward the car, leaving the scared girl trembling in place. The silver-eyed girl slides into the back seat, and the scared girl, hesitant but compelled, joins her. A DRIVER sits in front, the atmosphere tense.

The silver-eyed girl remains quiet, simply staring ahead as the car begins to pull away from the eerie calm of the lake.

And just like that, the stillness of the blue lake was left behind, as secrets lingered beneath the surface...

The car drives off, disappearing into the distance, leaving only ripples in the water behind.
___________________________________________

The scene takes place in a lavishly decorated room within a grand building. A woman with silver eyes, accompanied by another woman and five or six burly bodyguards, enters the room. The bodyguards remain outside, while the women proceed into a large room where a man in his 50s or 60s sits on a chair, flanked by two young men, both in their mid-20s.

As the silver-eyed woman enters, the two younger men stand up and bow their heads. She sits on a chair facing the older man, nonchalantly crossing her legs.