ℯ𝓅𝒾𝓈ℴ𝒹ℯ 4 🌸✨️

Tej: (running towards them) "yrr! I couldn't catch him! He just disappeared out of nowhere... I have no idea where he went!"
Vansh: (sitting in his car, starting to drive up a hill)
Tej:- "Where are you going? He went to the roadside!"
Meanwhile, Vansh accelerated up the mountain, his Jeep twisting and turning with reckless abandon. Adrenaline surged through his veins as he spotted a steep ridge ahead. With a wild grin, he slammed the accelerator to the floor, launching the vehicle off the edge.

Time slowed for a split second as the Jeep soared through the air, gravity defying, before smashing down onto the dirt road right in front of a sleek black sedan that's skidded to a halt.

The startled driver fumbled, throwing the car into reverse, tires screeching against the gravel as they tried to escape. But just then, Ronit and Tej appeared from the shadows, their own vehicle roaring up behind the criminal's car, blocking any chance of retreat.

Vansh heart raced as he sprung from the passenger seat, adrenaline amplifying his every move

Vansh heart raced as he sprung from the passenger seat, adrenaline amplifying his every move. With fierce determination blazing in his eyes, he sprinted toward the sedan, adrenaline pushing him forward, each step resonating with purpose. He reached the car just as the driver attempted to throw it into gear, but Ronit seized the handle, yanking the door open with a violent jerk.

The criminal inside looked up, eyes wide in disbelief, and before he could react, vansh pulled him out with a powerful jerk, sending him sprawling onto the dirt road. Tej was right behind him, securing the perimeter while keeping an eye out for any more surprises.

"Get on the ground!" vansh shouted, pinning the suspect facedown onto the gravel as dust kicked up around them.

Shera: (laughing defiantly) "tu janta nhi h me kon hun. Mujhe pakad lene se kuch nhi hoga..tujhe kya lgta h me tere hath aa gya to underworld khatm?
"You don't know who I am. Capturing me won't make a difference. Do you think that just because you've caught me, the underworld is over?"

He starts to laugh

Vansh: (punching him) "bolta bhot h tu!"

Shera: (pulling free from his grip) "mujhe to pakad liya per usse kese pakadega aj kese ne uski shakal nhi dekhi to tu kese usse pakadega..try krle shayad uske hatho se maut he naseeb ho jaye"

"You might catch me, but you won't catch him. No one has ever laid eyes on him. Just try, as much as you want."

Vansh: (gritting his teeth, visibly frustrated) "Who are you talking about?"

Shera: (seriously, with a hint of fear) "Phoenix."

(Narration: The moment he speaks the name, a bullet suddenly strikes him in the chest, and he collapses.)

Tej: (looking around with urgency) "Who shot him?"

(Vansh, anger boiling, punches the jeep in frustration.)