Bjorken Telephone

Don: (recapping) Last time on the Ridonculous Race, our teams got chummy with sharks, some more than others. Once they finished making castles in the sand, it was a boat race from the Mediterranean to the coast of Iceland. It looked like the last place belonged to our Brains & Brawns, which (Y/N) by the way fought a great white shark to save a necklace Jen bought for him. How noble. But it was the Geniuses who choked on their own massive brains and got eliminated.

Don is on the pier in the last Chill Zone

Don: Who will choke on their own brains this week? (Snorts) There's zero chance of it being me! Ready to kick it? Good! Cause it's time for... The Ridonculous Race!

Before the Race

It is now morning and you tried to get up, but someone blocked your way. It was Jen. She was lying against your chest sleeping. Your cheeks were a bright red from this. You heard her waking up and pretended to still be asleep. You heard her gasp in surprise before getting up. You then pretended to wake up and saw Jen, with red cheeks for embarrassment.

(Y/N): Morning. Did you sleep well?

Jen: Y-Yeah. I did.

(Y/N): So, quick question. How do you end up here?

Zach: I kinda told her she could sleep here.

You and Jen look at Zach.

Zach: I offered her my bed, but she wanted to share a bed with you.

Jen blushes more.

Jen: Zach!

Zach: Sorry. I'm just being truthful.

(Y/N): You know what, it's alright. I didn't mind it. Plus, I was zonked out.

Zach: Yeah. You were. I still can't believe you wrestled a great white shark. That takes a lot of guts to do that.

(Y/N): Yeah. I know.

Jen then gets off of you and you start to get up.

(Y/N): So shall we get breakfast?

Jen: I wouldn't mind that.

Zach: Me too.

Jen: I'll meet you guys there. I'm just going to go back to my room and get changed.

(Y/N): That sounds good.

Jen then leaves the room. You then look at Zach.

(Y/N): Did she really want to sleep in the same bed as me?

Zach: You saw her lying on top of you, man. I think you know the answer.

(Y/N): Yeah. I do.

Then you and Zach get ready for today.

After getting dressed, you and Zach make your way to the dining hall for breakfast. You got yourself some eggs, bacon, and toast. You then find a big table so you, the Best Friends, the Surfer Dudes, and the Fashion Bloggers can sit at.

Zach: You know, Jen was really worried about you, dude. She did not want to leave your side after being covered in those bandages.

(Y/N): Yeah. I noticed that.

Zach: So do you plan on telling her how you feel about her?

(Y/N): I- I do. It's just... I just want it to be the right moment, you know.

Zach: Yeah. I do. I get it, man. It takes time to tell someone how you feel about them.

Just then, some unexpected guests have arrived. It was the Ice Dancers. You and Zach saw them and you both were not happy to see them.