Chapter 2: Mysterious Type

Kuroakuno's Point Of View....

It's been a couple weeks since I last saw the Host Club and so far everything was quiet. 'This feels like the quiet before the storm.' I thought as I looked to the sky. Everyone's been asking to stop by there but I didn't want. It seemed everyone had their turn but I declined each one. "Target acquired." A voice said as I saw the Hitachiin Twins again.

Flashback....

"Targets acquired, Sir." I said as I saluted one of my Superiors. "You never disappoint at times like these." A chuckled broke through their air as I had brought down an Enemy Camp by myself. This wasn't anything new to me and the battlefield is what I most commonly know. 'Here we go again.' I thought as I tied each one up to the post. Though they were ten times my weight or size, it didn't stop me from takin them down. "They seem almost dead." Another said as I kept my eyes trained on the floor. "You said to use force if necessary and to make sure they're immobilized but not dead. It wouldn't benefit us to kill them without knowing their strategy and plans." I stated the obvious as I could feel their eyes on me. They would always judge me since I was good at what I do. I was a Tool for Combat after all, a Monster, Bringer of Death and whatever else they gave me nicknames at me. I found it stupid since it was pointless of even having those kinds of names or titles. "As expected." "The Generals' Dog." "Merciless even till the end." "Can't say I'm surprised." "Should've known." "Same ruthless Monster as expected." "Excellently done." "I'm not surprised." "Figures." "That's pretty inhuman." "Monstrous is more like it." "It's a good thing we have it on our side instead of theirs." Whispered and murmurs sounded from all around us as the enemies began to slowly wake up. 'Naturally, they'll be confused and disoriented so it shouldn't be too long. Torturing them would also be enough to make them crack.' I thought as I looked at them stating to open their eyes. "You know what to do, Demon." One of the Generals said as I nodded and made my way to them. It was simple order and I would comply it nonetheless. This was what I was meant to do after all and was what I was good at. "As you wish." I said as I stalked my way to them, a baton in hand. 'Time to get this over with.' I thought as I didn't want to waste any time.

End Of Flashback....

I said nothing and did nothing as I was carried away to the Host Club. 'So much for having a peaceful and low presence School year.' I thought as I looked at them. "Sorry Akuno. I tried to get them to stop." Haruhi said as she sighed. "It's fine." I said as I shook my head. I didn't want her to feel guilty about anything especially if it wasn't her fault. "Since so many of the Ladies would often ask about you, we have decided to make you a Host. From now on, you'll be the Mysterious Type." Suoh-Senpai said as he pointed at me. "We'll also provide a Uniform and you'll also split the debt Haruhi has in half as well." Ootori-Senpai said as he explained to me. It didn't sound like a bad offer but it wasn't a good one either. 'If it'll help out Haruhi then it'll be worth the trouble, I suppose. I owe her Family for everything after all.' I thought as I agreed. "Akuno, you don't have to." Haruhi said as her eyes widened. "It's fine, I don't care. It's not like these guys will stop with this idea." I said as I was given the Uniform and headed to the Changing Room. It wasn't too hard to put on the Uniform and I was used to getting dressed fast. Once I was done, I headed out as I looked at them only to see everyone looking at me. "Good looks must run in your Family." The Hitachiin Twins said in unison as Haruhi rolled her eyes. "We should prepare before the Guests arrive. We'll be more packed than usual since he's our newest addition." Ootori-Senpai said as he pushed his glasses up. 'You can tell who really is the one behind everything.' I thought as Haruhi glared at him. Though it's not like I had anything against it though. Ootori-Senpai was meticulous when it came to planning and I would do the same if I could gain more than what I lose but of course, everyone has their own opinions. Though Haruhi was always more on the oblivious and naive side not that I cared or anything. She was just caring like Aunty once was or so I've heard. 'Emotions and empathy are beautiful qualities but also useless. It's unneeded and worthless which won't benefit you at all so there's no use in learning such grotesque things.' I thought as I could hear my Fatter repeating the same line he had always doge for countless times. "I never noticed you had scars on your neck." Morinozuka-Senpai said as everyone soon looked at me with wide eyes. "Where'd you get them?" Suoh-Senpai asked as I looked at them blankly. "Not worth the time to tell, besides we're going to open soon." I said as I walked away. "We decided on the Black Rose since the ladies said it would match. You certainly do pull off chic." Ootori-Senpai said as I glanced down. 'Yet it also holds another meaning and a more darker one. It represents mourning, death, sorrow and grief.' I thought to myself as I looked at it with a blank stare. "Hoshi-Chan, is everything okay?" Haninozuka-Senpai asked as I looked down at him. "Everything's fine, Haninozuka-Senpai. I was just simply admiring the shade." I said as I shook my head. It's not like it was a lie but it wasn't the full truth either. 'I doubt that I can even do that, after all, it's not within my genes.' I thought to myself. It wasn't how I was raised and breaking the habit wouldn't be so easy after it was engraved into me even before I was born. Though this wasn't how I was planning on spending my time, there's nothing I could do without causing some type of scene. Soon, I was at a table as I was surrounded by ladies and switching out Clients, even more often than polishing my gun, it was tolerable to a certain degree. There wasn't really much that I would talk to any of the girls about but it didn't seem like it mattered. 'Just come up with some lie and not reveal anything of my past.' I thought as I closed my eyes as another Client switched again. 'When will this end? It feels never ending, how can anyone waste their time like this? But I suppose, we all have our own opinions.' I thought as I looked in front again.