𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘

Blair Nova is an American Actress

Blair Nova is an American Actress. As a child she began her acting career by appearing on the television show Grey's Anatomy (2005 - present) as a sick girl who had to dealt with being an emotional abusive parent who neglected her needs for attention.

She started rising after her appearance in the show Liv and Maddie (2013 - 2016) as Chloe Griffin, a spoiled little girl who wanted to control Liv's career after her onscreen Mom said she could do anything to make up for her absence as a parent.

She made another appearance on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, Dawn (2014-2018) as Saturn Mayfield, a famous influencer who agrees to do some promotion for Tom's Sporting Shop before getting scared off by the Harper Boys for flirting and pestering her too much.

She starred in her first film, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) as Elise, her talent for controlling her siblings with ease made this her breakthrough role, earning her first Emmy nomination.

She moved on to focus her music before starring in Raven's Home (2017 - 2023) as Lily Grayson alongside the rest cast as Levi's older sister in season 2.

Her newest role has been in the Netflix Series, The Umbrella Academy (2019 - 2024) as Lacy Hargreeves, Number 8 in the Sparrow Academy in Season 3 , starring alongside boyfriend Aidan Gallagher, her power was water manipulation, and she became a short fling for Five Hargreeves before she disappeared without a trace in the final episode with no explanation.

She was set to reprise her role in season 4 but Steve Blackmen and Nova herself informed the audience that she couldn't make it due to scheduling conflicts and her focus on her musical career.

However her newest role set to begin is the character, Marilyn Boots in School Spirits (2023- present) as Nova showed a picture of her hanging with the cast during a table read before she introduced the new character to her instagram page.