𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

BLAIR NOVA

BIRTHDAY                                    BIRTH SIGN AUGUST 19TH 2002                                  LEO

AUGUST 19TH 2002                                  LEO

BIRTHPLACE                                                AGE
LOS ANGELES, CA                                          22

ABOUT
Blair Nova, singer and actress who started her career by appearing on Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn portraying Saturn Mayfield before moving on to her singing career after the show ended.

BEFORE FAME
Her full name, Blair Nova Barnes, the Nickelodeon's hit TV show Henry Danger, Cooper Barnes's oldest daughter.

She booked her first role as an extra on the show Grey's Anatomy. She started singing after finishing the TV Show Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn.

FAMILY LIFE
Blair Nova is an only child with two parents who went through a tough divorce.

She used to date actor Aidan Gallagher before the two called quits after the relationship became too complicated to maintain when Gallagher had to move on to the hit Netflix series The Umbrella Academy.

After the breakup, Blair moved on to do a thriller series, Crown Lake where she played Lucy Quinn alongside Francesca Capaldi.

Before meeting Gallagher, she guest starred in couple of episodes of Liv and Maddie where Blair met her first boyfriend, Tenzing Trainor. The two broke up amicably after they didn't see a future with each other as lovers but remained friends until now.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Previously linked with Zombies actor, Milo Manheim when the two were seen hanging out in Los Angeles with Meg Donnelly midway filming Zombies 2.

Millie Bobby Brown, the two became friends when Blair was 16.

Aidan Gallagher, the two dated from May 2018 to July 2023 when the Umbrella Academy got renewed for its fourth and final season, the two have one song together called I Love You with Nova writing half of the song.

Tenzing Trainor, the two had a short lived romance that lasted from April 2015 to Jan 2016 when the pair realised they were not fit for each other as the two had different interests but remained close friends.

Mackenzie Ziegler, the Dance Mom star met Nova through a mutual friend, Millie before they became close friends.