The cave of truth.

After the events the other night with a shirtless Bellamy I couldn't stop thinking about it. He was so perfect yet so taken by the two girls he slept with every night.

'' HEY! '' I snapped out of it and looked up. '' No time to daydream sweetie, there is grounders out there you know. ''

Raising an eyebrow in Bell's direction I smirked an evil grin.

He pointed his finger at me with a deathly glare, I put my hands up in defeat laughing. '' okay! I get it. ''

Sighing I walked ahead of him.

I heard a sweet little voice behind me and I stopped in my tracks to turn around.

'' who's this? '' I pointed at the little girl smiling and walking beside Bell.

But before he could speak she walked to me holding out her hand, I took it giving an amused smirk to Bellamy. A 10 year old just shook my hand in a greeting ( least she looked 10 )

'' Charlotte, and you are Scarlett but like to be known as scar. I've seen you around. '' she took a step back from me and smiled.

'' funny I haven't seen you around, are you a ninja? '' I laughed at myself only to look up to find them both giving me blank stares.

'' tough crowd. '' I clicked my tongue and turned around starting to walk back to camp.

Everything was normal until Bellamy reached forward and grabbed my arm making me stop.

'' do you hear that? What is it? '' I listened carefully and a horn sounded through the air.

I looked round to the source of the noise to see a brownish yellow fog slowly moving towards us.

'' erm Bell.. '' I grabbed aimlessly for his arm and my hand grabbed round is rock hard bicep.

'' run, go! Up to that cave, SCAR COME ON. '' He grabbed me by my waist and dragged me to the cave.

When we go into the cave we ran deep enough that we hoped the mist wouldn't venture.

We all released the breath we had been holding.

I slid down the cave wall thinking the worst of the fog, we would probably be stuck here a while probably starve.

I brought my knees up to my chest, placing my elbow on my right knee chewing on my thumb.

I heard Bellamy's calm voice trying to sooth Charlotte into a peaceful sleep, I turned to admire the sight in front of me. Who would of thought, Bellamy Blake the rough, tough fighting man who bosses everyone about had so a caring and gentle side to him.

When Charlotte had finally drifted off he turned to me catching my glance in his shocking deep brown eyes.

I coughed awkwardly at being caught and looked back to the cave's mouth.

I heard him chuckle smugly as he came and sat next to me.

'' Enjoy watching me? '' I scoffed at his comment.

'' No, have to admit though Bell I didn't think you had it in you to not be an ass all the time. ''

He smirked at me. '' Aw babe am touched. '' my breath hitched at the word babe.

Nope he wasn't going to get me this easy, I mean come on I had survived the topless encounter. I think him calling me babe was a massive step down.

'' How long do you think it will last? '' I said looking towards the cave mouth again.

'' I don't know but I hope it isn't long. ''

'' are we really that bad for company? '' it was meant to be a joke but for some reason he didn't take it that way.

'' No no no!! I mean I just want to get back to camp. '' I felt this was a the perfect time to speak my mind and also mean it as a joke.

'' Missing your girlfriends? '' I smirked but his face turned serious.

I gave him a slightly confused face. '' Their not my girlfriends. '' I let out a small laugh. '' what? ''

'' Bell you sleep with them every night. '' I said turning to face him.

'' And? Their still not my girlfriends. '' I stared at him in disbelief.

I swallowed hard and moved away slightly resting back on the cave wall to try get some sleep.

'' What, what did I say?! '' I heard him shout behind me, only to broken off by Charlotte's screams.