Intro

Hey there!

 I'm Nik. Ever since I was young, I've been lost in the world of books, where every new page felt like stepping into a new universe. It was through reading that I discovered my love for creating stories in my head, and eventually, the words I had only admired in others' stories became the ones I started crafting myself.

                                                           ************************

I didn't plan on writing this story—it just kind of happened. One day, I found myself with an idea that I couldn't let go, and had to put it down on paper. 

This isn't your usual romantic comedy or a fluffy love story. What you'll find here is a slice of life—something raw, real, deeply human, nothing extraordinary, just the simple events we all experience. It's a familiar, relatable tale, capturing the ordinary moments of life.

                                                            ************************

My hope is that you'll give it a chance, experience the journey along with the characters, and maybe even see a part of your own life reflected in the pages. I'd love to hear from you—whether you loved it, hated it, or have thoughts on how it could be better. Your feedback means the world to me, and it's what helps me grow as a writer.

So, I hope you're ready to dive in. Let's go on this emotional ride together!