Chapter 1

Hey Innions! This story is also ongoing on Instagram, but I figured, this would be cool to post on Wattpad as well!

Enjoy!

It had been 10 years since the apocalypse began. What had been a dire situation had become...A way of living...Or perhaps it was more surviving than living. The majority of the world population had been wiped out, either becoming a zombie or dying. Only the strongest of the fittest had survived.

For the past few years I had survived on my own, learning how to snipe zombies from afar to keep myself safe. Trusting anyone meant immediate death...But not with him. Not with Chan.

I owed him my life after he saved me from a horde of the undead. I surely thought it was the end for me, but this muscular stranger came in and managed to kill all of them. I was forever grateful.

It had been 3 years since we met, and I always wondered if he would kill me for my supplies, or betray me, but he never did.

We learned to...Love each other. In a lonely, abandoned world, we found each other.

We sat together by the fire, quietness filling the night sky. No sound of zombies lurking...Just peace.

I slowly turned to look at Chan, the colour of the fire illuminating his face.

"Chan...You know I love you right?"

He nodded, squeezing my hand tightly. He wasn't much for words, but whenever he spoke, he always meant every word.

I took a deep breath, thinking of my next words carefully.

"We'll always be together, right?"

Chan nodded once again, looking at me carefully.

"What's this about, love? Is something wrong?"

I looked at the fire, thinking carefully.

"I guess....It depends on how you look at the situation..."

To be Continued