ACT 1.1 - First day at a new school

Y/N POV

October 1st 2012

So this is it. Hopes Peak Academy. The most 'prestigious' school in the world. For some reason, I'm already picking up bad vibes with this place.

Here's the thing with Hopes Peak. It's so elite and prestigious, that you can't even apply like other colleges. Instead, you actually have to be invited to attend. And the only way to get invited, is by getting scouted by the school.

And they only scout 'the best of the best' students. Which means, you have to be the absolute best at whatever field you partake in. Whether that be sports, music, acting, or dancing. If you're deemed 'the best' at it, you get to attend Hopes Peak.

For many people, attending Hopes Peak is a dream. And they say it's a dream because for most people you have to be asleep to obtain it.

They also say that if you are one of the very few who graduate from the halls of Hopes Peak, you'll be set for life. And that is evident in the fact that most leaders in all types of fields are alumni of Hopes Peak.

I'll get more into my own personal talent later. Right now I'm with my big 'sister' who got a job to teach here. As a matter of fact, she's an alumni herself.

And I say 'sister' loosely. I was adopted by her family when I was 8-years-old. Another story that I'll get into more of later.

???: "Well here is. Are you excited, BB?"

Y/N: "Mmm.... Not entirely." I said sarcasticly while rubbing my chin dramatically

She looked a tad disappointed. Not at me, more at what I said. I guess she still hasn't gotten used to my Level-5 Biohazard Sarcasm yet.

???: "Well think of this as a way to make and meet new friends!"

Y/N: "You sure anyone here will actually want to be friends with me? I mean everyone that goes here is supposed to be the highest class of society right?"

???: "Who wouldn't want to be friends with you BB? You're adorable!" She said making me do pufferfish lips

She's always been the more 'goofy' and 'bubbly' one of us. Not that that's an issue. She has a great personality. Even though it can get a bit annoying at times.

Y/N: "Still, back when you were here, I can't help but think that they set the feminist cause back to 1955. I mean 'Ultimate Housekeeper'? What kind of shit is that?"

???: 'I appreciate that you care for me BB. But those years I spent I Hopes Peak were some of the best of my life! And now that you're going to be a student here, I only hope you find the same enjoyment I did! If not more! Plus, I'll be teaching you so you'll always have me right there to help you!"

Y/N: "You might have a point. Don't some of your friends from back then have jobs here now too?"

???: "Yup! Juzo and Kyosuke! I'm sure you'll meet Juzo by the end of today. Kyosuke is off on Hopes Peak business elsewhere right now. But I'm sure you'll meet him in the future though!"

Y/N: "And how much did you tell them about me Chisa?"

Chisa, the name of my sister. A quite beautiful woman with bright orange hair that wears a blue blazer. And a smile that can even brighten Oscar the Grouch's day. -

 -