Chili Paste

"How bad is it doctor?"

"He fractured his ankle and we need to operate him as soon as possible"

"Okay doc thanks, his parents are coming in a minute"

Even though they won in the game. There's an accident that happened during the final quarter. One of PTanner basketball members was seriously injured while he was trying to shoot the ball.

"How are you Phi?"

"Ohhh I know Mick (Meen Nichakoon ) wants to play badly in the next game that could possibly give him a break for his NBA dream but I'm not sure about the condition of his legs now"

"What's your plan now?"

"I've already set a tryout for new members and we have scheduled to choose next week. We will pick 5 of them to be trained for the national team"

"Okay let me know then so I can help you "

"No need, next month would be tough for you already. You're going to shoot your series right?"

"Uhh"

"How about your band concert tour?"

"Uncle freezes all our overseas schedules. We will focus on promoting in BKK for now and he also got a job for each member while I'm busy filming my series"

"Ohhh I've seen your name trended in X a lot but seems like I also found nasty comments about you"

"Hahaha what would we expect Phi? We can't please everyone and besides I'm not bothered. I don't know them anyway"

"Ohhh glad you know how to handle them. Let's go..I think Mick's parents are here already."

Why are they so worried about my haters. I know they're just jobless people who are busy lurking in the social media and love writing nonsense things.

"Parker let's meet"

"I'm busy sorry"

"Huh? when are you starting to get busy? Don't you say you are dating..."

"Hey! Hey! You know that uncle Owen's first list on his contract is "No Dating Policy" hahaha you wanted me to be scolded and kicked out by him?"

"Then why can't you hangout with me.?"

"Secret! Let's meet tomorrow"

"Uhh okay . Do I still have a choice?"

Even Aaron, Saint and Gian are not available. What should I do then? I took my phone out of my bag and...

"Okay let's scroll a bit in X. What's a trending topic now? Ohhh why I'm trending again?"

I read the post mentioned about me and honestly it's so encouraging people dearly love me even though I can't possibly meet all of them. I reposted and left comments to them.

"Hahaha why cute their reaction. Uncle Owen is right.. it's so exciting to interact with my fans once in a while"

"Hmmmn I love how fans capture every good angle of me, let's save it and leave comments... thank you for the beautiful picture I hope you won't feel bored taking pictures of me."

"Hahaha what kind of edit is this? I never thought fans would ship me to Parker...and"

The nasty comments PTan and uncle Owen told me under my post. (The master of masks")

"wait! isn't it the same account who post a hate thread about me?"

I open the comments and saw lots of account defending me but there are some who is also justifying the comments.

[@Jiro_AvidHater ~Jiro]

***

"Phi..."

"What?"

"I can't find my contact lenses"

"Where did you put it last night"

"I just place it in my study table and"

"Ohhh just wear your glasses first and I need the ingredients later.. hurry go to the super market now"

"Okay! I'll borrow your scooter"

"Okay! Dani be careful with driving"

"Okay krub!"

PGabi ask me to buy the ingredients he needs. He got 50 packs of lunch of order and need to deliver it tomorrow. I carefully drive along the heavy traffic of Bkk. While the stoplight is red. I have all my time to watch Parker's solo billboard. "How I wish I bumped him today. but what will I'm gonna say? Hi I'm Dani your future BF heheheh"

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Shia"

My heart almost dropped when the driver next to me used the horn to warn me. I start the engine and drive way to supermarket.

[Why he's day dreaming with my friend in the middle of traffic?~Jiro]

~Supermarket~

"Hmmmn what else I forgot? Everything I have here but....I guess I missed something"

I took out the list from my pocket and remembered that I forgot the chilli paste.

"Ohhh I need to get it at row #3"

I hardly can't find the chilli paste PGabi wants because it looks all the same. Why is it necessary to buy exactly the same brand PGabi wants..the chilli paste is all the same and....oh I found it and it's only 1 PC left.

"Hey I saw it first"

I shout out loud because someone is trying to take it away from me.

"But the chilli paste is in my hand already"

I looked up at the guy next to me and I was so shock with what I saw. With my mouth open I meet....

"Parker?"

"Huh? Do you know me????"

"Of course you're a Pitch Groover band members"

"Ahhh ehhh you're right hahaha I forgot"

My eyes was stuck at our hand who is holding the chilli paste together.

[Ohhh ghad.. we're like in a fairytale ahhhhhhhh I can't breath~Dani]

"You can have it..I'll buy another one"

"Yes! you can have me Parker"

"Huh? What did you say?

"Huh? I mean ahmm... yeah I want this bye!"

I leave Parker without looking at him "my gosh I'm blushing... you're shameless Danielle"

[Hahaha he is so cute~ Parker]

~END~

Author's Note

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤