Narak

"PJoo how's Jiro? Is he okay?"

Everyone is starting to pack up, including director PJojo. They only film Jenna's part and have to reschedule their next Q.

"He's fine but he needs to rest for a while because of dislocation from his arms..glad the doctor managed to put it back and not undergo him any operation"

P'Owen answered me. I didn't notice that he was standing next to PJojo. I just nodded and couldn't say anything. What would I say to Mr. Owen. It was my fault that Jiro got into an accident. Owen came to the filming site after he sent Jiro to their house.

"You're going home? You can go with me, I'll send you home"

"Huh? Ahmmn..I'm fine sir Owen. I'll take a bus. No problem"

"And how I can let you ride in the bus and go back to your house alone when Jiro told me to personally check on you. He makes sure I give you a ride"

"Huh?"

"c'mon kid, let's go, so we won't be home very late. PJo we need to go first"

"Okay, safe drive Owen. I'll visit Jiro tomorrow"

"Bye Pjoo"

[Did I hear P'Owen word right? Jiro asks him to check if I'm okay? isn't he mad at me? ~Dani]

I got into P'Owen car and he started the car right away. Along with our travel. P'Owen asked me something I didn't expect he was interested in.

"How many siblings do you have Dani?"

"Huh?"

I was surprised because I didn't expect the question to come from the producer, manager of Pitch Groover.

"I have two siblings., PGabrielle, the one you met last day. PNatanielle and I'm the youngest ones."

After I answered him. I am expecting that he would not ask a follow up question but seems like P'Owen is interested in my personal life.

"how about your parents? What work do they have?"

"we don't have parents anymore, PGabi serves as our parents and he worked really hard to take good care of our needs"

"Hmnnn okay"

I breathed after P'Owen stops asking me. He continued driving and concentrated looking at the road. it's already dark outside and I bet he wanted to talk to me so he can't feel sleepy while driving.

"Is your PGabi married already?"

"Huh???"

I was curious why he asked me about it. Does my Phi look like a family man to him?.

"He's single and doesn't have any plans to date. I mean he refused to date many times now."

"Ahhh I see"

I saw it. I saw P'Owen's odd reaction. He is like smiling. And I don't know why. We arrived in front of our house and I saw PGabi waiting at me in front of our house. It's already 8:00pm and PGabi messaged me many times before we left the filming site.

"Good evening"

Owen got out of his car and greeted my brother. PGabi smiled as soon as he recognized P'Owen.

"Thank you for giving Dani a ride, Owen"

Owen? When did my brother and sir Owen feel so close.

"Welcome. Nong seems uneasy about what happened earlier so Jiro wanted me to check on him"

"Please tell Jiro to get well soon"

"I will but he would appreciate you more if you send him food"

"Huh?"