𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

Note: This chapter contain sexual content~ :P

ovo/ also enjoy a cute video on Kang Yohan~ >.< I tried my best!!

-- Have fun my lovely people and Thank you for voting <3 

< I tried my best!!-- Have fun my lovely people and Thank you for voting <3                                                                         

                                                                         -Present time-

Yohan held his breath hardly keeping all the moan strangled in his throat as the Younger male roughly bit his inner thigh brushing it purple.
Yohan arched his head to the side, staring at the broken Glass that was laid against the wall, his mind was full of regret, because of his greed to get revenge against Cha Kyung Hee, and he ended up covering Kim Gaon's hand in blood. He did not expect himself to find him straddling the lifeless body. For the very first time, he found himself frozen to the ground unable to move as the knife plunged the poor man's chest till the thread of his life snapped.

No matter how much guilt he had for making that choice he knew he couldn't be forgiven, Kim Gaon warned him, that he had no idea what Gaon-a would do but blinded by his own motive he made the wrong choice.

He yanked back into reality when sharp teeth pierced the curve of his neck, a thrill and unexplained pleasure possessed him.

"Hyung~ Let me your voice..." Yohan's heart felt like an erupting volcano, which raced and shattered his heart at the same time. His eyes found themselves closing when Gaon-a's lips placed right underneath his ear, the delicate flesh, and his lips kissing Yohan's jawline and down to his shoulders, all that sensation made Yohan realize how much he had wanted this, but the feelings of this pleasure was very different.

Gaon-a's fingers curled around Yohan's crotch, stroking it upwards along the length, the sounds from Yohan's mouth felt like melody to his ears.
A painful groan escaped Yohan's throat when Gaon-a's hand mercilessly tried to please him.

"Ah. You sound so beautiful Hyung~ let me hear more of you. You have no idea.. how hard you are making me.."

Yohan arched his back, gripping Gaon's shoulder, squeezing it roughly, he shook his head as his body felt the heat and burn, each time Gaon-a stroked him, it pushed him to the edge, he was puzzled by his heavy heart, which wanted the pleasure but at the same, it was in suffocation because it felt so wrong to desire it, he could not stop himself from imagining the first kiss he ever had with 'his' Kim Gaon, his sounds, the warmth, the touch. Fuck he missed it all.

"N-Nug- Not so rough.." He grunts with ragged breathing. Yohan felt an ecstatic tremor that tugged him down to his spine.
He barely gets time to adjust when Gaon-a grabs Yohan's thighs and hooks it around his waist.

"I know you like it rough Hyung~ You always do. You want me by your side right..? So you are going to be good and let me have the reward which I have been waiting for. " Gaon-a's voice had a hint of amusement.