𝐸𝓍𝒾𝓁𝑒

|| Trigger warning: Blood/ light- Violence

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The whole drive was silent, Yohan's lips let out a sigh as feels his phone vibrating in his pocket, He pulled it out and saw a message from K stating 'Done'

He flipped it closed as he stepped out of the car, right behind him Kim Gaon did the same.
Yohan barely took a few steps inside the house where Kim Gaon spoke

"Sir, Can w-...'' Yohan cut him without pausing or any attention of stopping.

"Not Now, Kim Gaon.." His voice was stern '-I can't look at you right now...-'

Yohan slammed his coat on the couch before walking to his desk

"You seem to be in a bad mood.." Elijah spoke who was in the middle of watching TV. Yohan did not reply, instead, his eyes followed Kim Gaon who walked straight up to his room upstairs.

"What's with him..?'' Elijah asked as she found it weird Because Gaon was never the type to ignore her.

"He just had a rough night..." Elijah looked at Yohan, silently observing him when Yohan squinted his eyes and gave her a mouth of 'What?' She rolled her eyes at him.

"Not sure about him, but you sure look like someone who had a rough night..'' She pointed towards his neck, making Yohan display his perplexed emotions. He quickly grabbed the mirror from his desk's drawer. He arched his neck to the side where he saw light-shaded pink-stained blood on his collar and right above it on his neck there was a light bruised mark - A kiss mark, Gaon's Mark.

"Who's she..?'' Elijah asked, " Someone you are dating...?" She added.

"No.." Yohan straight up told her, he was not in the mood for jokes. "I am not dating anyone. Before you ask me again. seriously. No, I . Am. Not."

Elijah blinked a lot, "God, you are sensitive.."

Before Yohan could reply or ignore her statement, his eyes noticed Kim Gaon who changed into his usual white sweater and light brown trousers, a small bandage on the side of his forehead.

Gaon's hand grabbed the brown apron, and tightly wrapped it around his waist as he moved around, placing pots and plates on the counter. The whole time Gaon's eyes never left the counter. But Yohan noticed the way Gaon's hand halted on the knife, slightly shaking his head before grabbing it roughly.

He glanced at Elijah who slowly approached Gaon, his ears picked up their small conversation about Elijah's day, and mostly Gaon who stayed focused on Elijah's rambling about her homework and useless teammates.

"Want me to get rid of them..?'' Gaon's question made Yohan tense on the spot, and that's when his eyes exchanged a glance with Kim Gaon who looked at him and quickly looked away, Yohan could tell Gaon's expression turning into shame and guilt but at the same time there was a light shade of blush.

When Elijah starts laughing at Gaon's joke, that's when Yohan realizes that Kim Gaon was just kidding with her. He took a deep breath as he walked to the bedroom and slammed it close behind him. Without wasting any more time he rushed inside the bathroom where he stripped himself from his clothes and turned on the cold shower.

As a cold shower poured over him, he felt his muscles relax but there was not a single moment he could let his eyes close, because every time he did, his mind could not help but imagine Kim Gaon on his knees.

Yohan knew Kim Gaon always had a quiet powerful aura around him which constantly drew people close to him without him actually knowing. Gaon's smile and the way his body shines with the radiated charisma that pulls people close and breaks their invisible shields, but Yohan never expected Gaon's magnetic force would work on him too. The piercing gaze that Yohan witnessed earlier was very different from the usual Gaon.