My Best Friends wife

G!P
Beyoncé's POV:
I had always been attracted to Nicki, my best friend's wife, with her voluptuous figure and striking features. She was a short, curvy black woman with a confident air that I found irresistible.

I had never acted on my attraction, but one night, after a few drinks, I found myself alone with her in their living room.

"Hey Bey, I've always wanted to tell you something," I said, looking into her dark, mesmerizing eyes.

"What's that, Nick?" she asked, her voice sultry and inviting.

"I think you're beautiful. And I've always wondered what it would be like to be with you," I confessed, my heart racing.

Nicki looked at me for a moment, her eyes wide with surprise. Then she smiled, a slow, seductive smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"I've always wondered that too, Bey," she said, reaching out to touch my face.
Before I knew it, our lips were locked in a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing together.

I could feel the heat building between us as we explored each other's bodies, our hands roaming over soft skin and firm curves.

"I want you, Nicki," I whispered in her ear, my breath hot and heavy.

"Take me, Bey," she moaned, her voice husky with desire.

I wasted no time in stripping off Nicki's clothes, revealing her full breasts and round hips. I couldn't resist taking a moment to admire her body, my hands gently caressing her soft, dark skin.

"You're so beautiful, Nicki," I murmured, my lips finding hers again.
As we kissed, I reached down to touch Nicki's pussy, finding it wet and ready for me.

I slid a finger inside her, feeling her tight muscles clench around me. She moaned, her head falling back as I explored her depths.

"Yes, Bey, just like that," she gasped, her hips grinding against my hand.
I added a second finger, stretching her wide as I fingered her pussy. She was so wet and tight, I knew I wouldn't last long. I couldn't wait to feel her pussy wrapped around my dick.

But first, I wanted to taste her. I knelt between her legs, my tongue eagerly exploring her folds. She tasted sweet and musky, her juices coating my tongue as I licked and sucked her clit.

"Oh god, Bey, yes," Nicki moaned, her hands gripping my hair as I feasted on her pussy.

I could feel her getting closer to orgasm, her muscles tensing and her breathing quickening. I slipped a finger into her ass, loving the way it made her moan and gasp.

I could feel her pussy clenching around my finger, her orgasm building deep inside her.

"I'm so close, Bey. Don't stop," she pleaded, her voice trembling.

I sucked harder on her clit, my finger fucking her ass as I brought her to the brink. And then she was coming, her juices flowing over my tongue as she cried out my name.

"Bey, oh god, Bey," she gasped, her body shaking with pleasure.

I stood up, my dick rock hard and eager to be inside her. I positioned myself at her entrance, my eyes locked on hers as I slowly pushed inside. She was so tight and hot, I couldn't help but groan with pleasure.

"Fuck, Nicki, you feel amazing," I said, my voice thick with desire.

"Yes, Bey, give it to me," she moaned, her hips meeting my thrusts.
We fucked hard and fast, our bodies slapping together as we chased our pleasure.

I reached down to rub her clit, loving the way she moaned and gasped beneath me.

"Yes, Bey, right there. Oh god, I'm gonna cum again," she cried out, her pussy clenching around my dick.

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge, my balls tightening as I pounded into her.

And then I was coming, my orgasm ripping through me as I filled her pussy with my cum.

"Oh fuck, Nicki, yes," I groaned, my body shuddering with pleasure.
We collapsed onto the couch, our bodies slick with sweat and cum. I couldn't believe what we had just done, but I knew one thing for sure: I wanted more.

"That was amazing, Bey," Nicki whispered, her eyes shining with pleasure.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed, my hand gently stroking her hair.

I knew our secret was dangerous, but I couldn't help the way I felt. I was in love with my best friend's wife, and I was willing to risk everything to be with her.
——
Thoughts ?