3

"Happy birthday, baby," Beyoncé whispered against Jay-Z's ear, her breath warm and sweet with the scent of champagne. She playfully nipped at his earlobe, her fingertips tracing the sharp line of his jaw as they lounged on the plush hotel bed. He pulled her closer, his hand sliding over the silk of her dress to the bare skin of her thigh.

"You know what I want," he murmured, his voice thick with desire.

Her eyes twinkled mischievously. "Do I?"

"Always," she replied, her smile enigmatic as she slid off the bed and glided towards the door. "But wait here. I have a little surprise for you."

Jay-Z watched her retreating figure, his anticipation growing with every second she was gone. He could hear the faint sound of heels clicking against the marble floor outside the room, and then silence. When she returned fifteen minutes later, his breath caught in his throat. Beyoncé had changed into something even more revealing than what she'd been wearing earlier: a scrap of black lace that barely contained her curves.

But she wasn't alone.

Behind her, Nicki Minaj sauntered in, her own figure draped in a crimson lingerie set that left little to the imagination. Jay-Z's eyes widened as he took in the sight of his wife's friend, her hips swaying with an unmistakable invitation.

"You like what you see, daddy?" Beyoncé purred, a knowing smile playing on her lips as she stepped aside to give him a better view.

Jay-Z could only nod, his hand automatically moving to adjust the growing bulge in his pants.

Beyoncé's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Good," she said, her voice low and sultry. "Because we've got something special planned for you."

Nicki winked at him, her hands going to her own hips as she struck a pose. The room was thick with the scent of lust and anticipation as the three of them stood there, their hearts racing in unison.

With a flick of her wrist, Beyoncé beckoned Nicki closer. "Bend over for us," she instructed, her tone firm but playful.

Nicki complied, arching her back and pushing her ample ass towards Jay-Z. Beyoncé reached out and pulled her friend's thong to the side, exposing her tight, puckered hole. Jay-Z's breath hitched as he took in the sight, his cock straining against the fabric of his pants.

"Look how pretty she is," Beyoncé said, her voice a siren's song of desire. She leaned in and slapped Nicki's ass, the sound echoing through the suite. Nicki gasped, her body jolting with pleasure. "Doesn't she look delicious?"

Jay-Z nodded, unable to tear his gaze away from the erotic tableau before him.

Beyoncé's smile grew wider. "Good. Now, daddy, come here and taste."

He approached them, his hand sliding into his pocket to pull out a condom. Beyoncé took his hand and brought it to her mouth, sucking his finger before pulling it out with a wet pop and guiding it to Nicki's ass.

"Stick it in," she said, her voice a breathy command.

Jay-Z didn't need any further encouragement. He slid his thick digit into Nicki's waiting hole, watching as she bit her lip and moaned. "Daddy," she whimpered, her voice filled with need.

Beyoncé's eyes never left his as she began to kiss and nibble at Nicki's neck, her own hand moving to caress her friend's pussy. "Look how wet she is," she murmured, her voice dripping with lust. "She's been waiting for you."

Jay-Z's eyes widened as Nicki pushed back against his finger, setting a rhythm that sent waves of pleasure coursing through his body. He hadn't expected her to be so eager, so hungry for his touch. It was a side of her he hadn't seen before, a hidden dominance that made his blood race. He felt his finger slide deeper, her tight muscles clenching around him as she rocked back and forth, her moans growing louder with every thrust.