Vol. 3 Chapter 19 - To Catch a Predator

Hello everyone and welcome to this chapter where this marks the pinaccle of Ayato's Revenge. Please be reminded that there will be some gory stuff here and a slight lemon twist in the end, so unless you're underaged, I suggest you skip those parts because it would corrupt your mind.

Anyways, have fun and enjoy reading!

Ayato's POV

It's the middle of the night and we still driving to our base, and I put the van in auto-drive mode. I then confronted the two, most specially Ajiro himself. I ordered the two men to hold him tight so that not one finger of his, can lay hands on me. But if that happens, I have no mercy to cut off his hands. I then slap him so hard, which he woke up instantly.

"W-where are we? Huh? WHAT DID YOU DO TO US, YOU BI-" 

*SMACK*

"OW! YOU FU-"

*SMACK*

"One more badmouth about me, I'll cut your tounge off and then feed it to you after." I coldly said,

"Anyways, let's get into personal business, shall we? Because right now, you two are my prisoners, where I get to punish each of you, for as long as I'm satisfied. Not only you made me so fucking insane from that scandal you just did to my sister, but also, you almost fucked a kid, a fucking innocent child. You know how I feel about that, don't you think?"

"ARGHH! It's your fault your sis and that brat fell over heels on me! Because you're nothing more than a weak prick-"

"Beat him up." I ordered my men,

*WHACK*

*WHACK*

*WHACK*

*WHACK*

"Stop." the soldiers then hold a bruised version of Ajiro,

"You really fucked up big time, Ajiro, and now, I'm going to enjoy this moment for I will be the one to seal your unfortunate fate. Continue." I then headed straight to the drivers seat, deactivated auto-drive mode and driven over to the base, while I let my soldiers beat this bastard up until his face turns into mashed meat.

*Few hours later*

We arrived at the base at midnight and me and my soldiers went over to the torture room, where I would spend the rest of the hours, beating the shit out of this predator. I let my soldiers cuff them in the pillars I reserved for them and then, splashed a bucket of water on the two. They were shocked at what is going on and much worse, I stripped Ajiro of his bloody clothes and burned it, on which after that, I let him sniff the smoke off his wounded nose.

"Yeah, yeah...smell that shit, yeah! How does it feel to be a cripple like me back then huh?" I mocked him while pushing his head on his smoked clothes.

"Oughff...oughff...you...son of...a bitch, I'll get you for this!" He then spat on the floor which I didn't mind about that and then my sister responded,

"Why...why are you doing to us, Ayato, what happened to you...?" Kasumi begged,

"You see, lil sis, I have power now, and what you're seeing right now is that. Yes, I have changed, but for the better, which I myself became one of the captains who would serve himself to track down and punish PEOPLE, like this fucker..." I pointed at Ajiro then I said to him,