Chapter 13

I got up the next morning and stuck on a black tee with red high wasted jeans and converse. I stuck on the same make I wore yesterday and left my hair down.

I bought a breakfast from McDonald's for me and the kids and drove them to school. Right I just have the other 3 rooms, the swimming pool and the back garden.

For Mel's room I got purple carpets and pink walls. I stuck all of her toys which I took this morning in a new pink toy box, and I also got her a double bed with pink bed sheets and stuck all her teddies in her bed. I brought most of her clothes and put them in her new wardrobe, and put her new TV on her wall with the sky box. I gave her purple curtains.

Next was Max's room. Blue carpet with red walls and red curtains. His double bed had a blue duvet and I stuck his lamp on his glass bedside tables. I once again got a new TV and a sky box. All his toys went in his toy box, and his clothes went in his chest of draws.

The last room for today was my room. A silver double bed with black sheets. A silver curtain covering the large window, then a shiny black desk for my makeup. I mounted my HD TV on the wall and stuck my Apple TV and sky box underneath. I had my rug which was black with white circles and the carpet was black and the walls was black. I also had a white marble balcony as well as the stairs which were also Marble. I had glass bed side tables with lamps and candles. My on suite was just black with shelves where I put my clothing. The time was 1 and I had to be at London by 3. Me and my kids bought another McDonald's because I had most of my other food in the fridge at the new home. We just lounged around and watched movies. Finally at 8 we all went to bed.