𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 7

[LUNA P.O.V]

It has been a week or two since that incident..

That guy has been caught and taken to jail..

But- I don't know, I have been feeling uneasy..

He is not really the 'bully killer'..

I feel Kim su-ho was just a scapegoat..

Sitting on the dining table,
I shrugged my thoughts and switched on the live button on YT..

"Hello!! I am waiting for more people to join.."

I waited for a minute or so, 1k people are watching me right now..

"Hey guys!! Welcome again to 'Dead Lillies'.. It's your moon!

So.. uhm.. I am doing a live regarding this case.. Since it's an ongoing case, I would be giving all the information to you guys that has been published as of now..

Uh so let's get started.." I spoke as I looked myself through the camera.

I sighed and grabbed my sheets.

"What happens while you are buying a bunch of your favs from convenient shop and you meet a man who has blood all over his hands?

Today we'll be going through such a fascinating and astonishing case of the bully killer..

His only motive is to kill bullies but don't think he is the good person because he has also raped many women. He hates women and bullies.

Yeonji a 23 year old woman who went to 24/7 shop to buy her favs for a Netflix and chill night...

As she went towards the ramen section, she saw a man - blue eyes, brown hair thin yet buff body, small yet veiny hands and last but not least his hands were covered in blood and face in smirk.

Yeonji looked at him suspiciously and asked if she could help him but he denied and walked off the shop..

Shrugging it off she buys all things and pay for it.. as she came out of the shop, her mouth was covered with a cloth and she was dragged to the darkest alleyway in the whole neighborhood of Namsan.

The bully killer yet again raped another woman and fled to different places.. from Namsan to Illsan, from Illsan to Busan and finally to Seoul where he has created his large sex network and no-"

THUD

THUD

THUD

"What the fuck? Who are you?" I spoke trembling

Suddenly the door opened, I stood up from the chair as I closed my live video...

"It's me babygirl" he spoke

"What do you want?!" I shouted.

"You" he casually answered.

He could not have concealed his cheeky smile behind the black material that covered his face leaving only his eyes uncovered.

I shall be too foolish not to run now. And as I started walking backward he kept on walking forward in my direction until I began to run away from him.

Without any doubt, I ran back to my room, opened the door only to have him push it, and I tumbled to the floor.

The door swung open and banged against the wall. I stood from the bed and just stared listlessly at him. What precautions must I take?

Smack the bastard, part of me rebutted back. I looked for something appropriate to use on him, but there was nothing I could find that looked like it would hurt him.

I jumped on my bed, stood in the air above it, and threw all the pillows at him.

What kind of harm could a soft, small pillow bring to him? He was able to catch the first and second pillows and failed to catch the other ones that landed on him. Can I give him a break for a while? But to what extent?

Lingering a little smile, he picked up the pillows from the floor and put them back into the bed. I ensured I kept up with the events.

undefined Obviously satisfied, he said almost in a whisper, As far as personalities are concerned, this particular type simply doesn't win any prizes. 'But how would I fight him?'

"Luna, you are not capable of hurting me" it was as if he understood what I was thinking.

He held me in a harsh grip and kept a cloth on my mouth and nose..

I tried to control my breath

no.. I can't.. now..

My eyes flickered and shut..

[LUNA P.O.V]

"Ah!" I groaned in pain as I woke up..

I held my head and slowly opened my eyes..

This is not my room...
I took a quick glance at the things in the room..

I looked at the all glass windows that were covered by rainfall..

I slowly went towards the door, tried to open it..

It was locked, suddenly someone opened it from the other side..

I was shocked to see...

Jimin?

"Are you fine? Here have some water.." he spoke..

H-his eyes..
They are blue..
H-his hair..
It's brown..

Just like him..

I walked backwards, scared..
He came towards me..

I fell on my knees and stared at him. "I love you. "

My eyes widened, shocked that he actually said it.

I did not ask him any other question because his answer made me lose my voice temporarily.

He took my hand and pulled me to him with a look that seemed to say something more than words could ever express.

I was lifted and thrown against his powerful frame without much of a struggle.

He began touching me, placing his hands around my waist and caressed my hair.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I had been planning to remain out of sight for the entirety of the time, and I was waiting for the right moment to confess, but I never thought it would come down to this because all of you were afraid of me". So when he spoke, I held my peace.

"I fear I may lose you again, but excuse me again for it is the wrong thing to do; to stake claim on you again Let me not lose you"

Is it correct to say this or that way there? It took me when he suddenly stood up and began to speak again.

"Baby I'm about to fuck you". That was unbelievable to the extent that I had to distance myself from him and this place.

I tried to push him off, but I quickly realised that he was much bigger than I had expected.

As we were talking, he suddenly pushed me gently toward the bed, though I did not expect it. He towered above me

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I cried but he gagged me with his hand. 

"SHH. . Let me have you my way, before he does.."