𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 6

[??? P.O.V]

"I need a man to take the blame instead of me.."

"You mean... a scrape goat?" Yoongi asked

"Yes.. the one who can take the blame for me and get the punishment.. " I spoke desperately..

"It's not easy, I need to ask our group members who will agree to volunteer.."

"How about Si-woo? He is a good actor as well, he can be named guilty instead of me.." I recommend

"What about that, brown hair and blue eyes?" He asked

"Hm, what about Ji-ho? He has brown hair and about eyes he can wear lens..

He also has the same body type as me.." I spoke..

"Hm.. will ask him" Yoongi spoke from the other side..

He ended the call..

Huff, I need to do something..

[LUNA P.O.V]

I woke up late.. it's 10:24 a.m
It's Saturday and a holiday..

I remained laying on the bed as I stretched myself..

As I yawned, my phone started ringing..

I picked it up.. 'unknown'

"Hello?"

"You did a very big mistake.."

"Who are you?"

"Bunny, you made a big error in understanding me.. I am not an easy person...

I will take you sooner or later.."

I sat on the bed..
"I don't care who the fuck are you..

I want justice, and I am gonna get that
So you piece of shit, you better take care of yourself! Fuck you!" I spated angrily..

All I heard was a dark chuckle, "You can think you can escape from me? Even god can't separate us and you are talking about a mere law affiliated people? You must be kidding!"

I ended the phone call,
Suddenly my phone rang again..

"What is your damn problem?! Fucking leave me!!" I spoke angrily at another 'unknown' phone number..

"Hello Ma'am? It's me Min Yoongi"

"Huh?" I asked confused..

"Oh? So sorry Mr. Min.. that bully killer has been irritating me since the moment I woke up"

"Really? That piece of shit- Okay so I have got the information that, we are able to identify the criminal..

I promise to bring out justice to you, Miss Jung.." he spoke afirming me..

"Thank you so much Mr. Min" I spoke and ended the call..

This day was boring..

Next morning -

I switched on the TV...

"Good morning citizens!
We have a great news!
The infamous, Bully killer has been caught!

The police have reported sexual assault he did to Miss Luna Jung, the podcaster of 'Dead Lillies'.."

Shit, did they really need to put that?