5. One night Stand.

Seokmin knew it was wrong yet he couldn't help himself.

He should have pushed the man away but here he was, pulling the handsome stranger more closer, moving in a rhythm with him as the song was being played.

The lights of night club made a perfect moment for all the partygoers. He wasn't someone who hit club regularly but today he wanted to— he wanted to do something which can release his stress.

Seokmin knew he can't blame the alcohol, he wasn't that drunk but still he found himself Losing the control to those pretty eyes which held galaxy in them. Seokmin never saw anyone who looked so pretty and handsome at the same time.

"Pretty..." He Mumbled as he pulled the stranger more close, he wasn't getting enough of the warmth of the man. For the first time he was being so desperate about something like this. The strangers soft touches turned a bit rough, maybe because of Seokmin's whining. The stranger was still not agressive, he just tightened the grip around his waist and moved in a way in which Seokmin could feel the warmth radiating of his body.

As the music changed, Seokmin Snapped back to reality.

He Mumbled some incoherent words but the stranger pulled him close again.

"What happened??" The stranger asked, Seokmin shook his head as he leaned to his touch.

"I'm not... I don't know." He whispered.

The stranger didn't say anything and only chuckled.

"We don't need to go far, the dance here with you is more than enough." The gentle Voice made Seokmin shiver, he visibly Trembled because of the intense gaze of stranger.

"I'm Dokyeom, what is your name.??" Seokmin Questioned as he looked directly into stranger's eyes.

"Joshua." The stranger mumbled.

________________________________________

Seokmin never thought that he will lose his calm just over a dance. He knew the tension between them wasn't easy to ignore.

Joshua's gentleness was long gone when he pulled him in a heated kiss right in the middle of dance floor, it was aggressive and Seokmin should have thought otherwise but he melted right at the spot. His knees weakened, thankfully Joshua was holding him tight at the moment.

He wasted no time, desperation evident as he kissed back. They tasted the alcohol in Eachother's mouth. Joshua's hand roamed over his back as he desperately explored his wet carven. He sucked and nibbled on his lips, bite them gently. Seokmin let him do whatever he wanted to, he already lost the battle of dominance anyway.

When Joshua broke the kiss, Seokmin was holding him like his life depended on it, Joshua chuckled against his lips. Their lips touching lightly while Seokmin panted heavily.

"Mine place or yours??" The question came as wave of shock. Seokmin should have denied it but he couldn't.

"Yours." He Mumbled as he pulled Joshua in another kiss.

It is just for one night, anyway.

Seokmin thought and Joshua smiled in between the kiss before deepening it. He let Seokmin take control in the beginning but beat him instantly, Seokmin knew the stranger was craving for him as much as he did.

_______________________________________
As the duo settled in Joshua's car, Seokmin knew this was going to be a long night. The hunger in Joshua's eyes excited him more than it should. He knew Joshua was just undressing him with his gaze.

"Stop staring, we can't waste it." Seokmin whispered carefully, he knew he shouldn't act like a timid person. Even he was submitting but he wasn't going to Shy out when he needs to voice out his thoughts. Joshua smirked, he liked The bold type who Definitely knows to speak better than Giving all the control.