Chapter ¹⁷:

⚠️🔞🔞🔞🔞⚠️ WARNING: Smut ahead👇👇

" MAYBE WE SHOULD PUT IT TO USE TONIGHT!"

_______________________
___________________________________

Taehyung picked up YN and threw her over his shoulder again.

The whole house including the maids, the bodyguards, and the servants watched as Taehyung marched up the stairs with YN hanging limp over his shoulder. They knew better than to interfere, because there was a big possibility that they would end up like YN or worse.

Taehyung kicked her bedroom door open, dropping a perplexed YN on the bed. Taehyung starts removing YN's clothes and tossing them on the floor. Even though he'd seen YN's naked body on full display countless times, he was still amazed every time he saw it. Once he'd finished undressing YN, he took off his own clothes too. His hardened member glistened with precum.

" Let's see how much work your mouth can put in." He smirked, muttering in YN's ear as he straddle her hard, " Open your mouth."

" P_please..." A single tear rolled from YN's swollen eye as she tried to push Taehyung off of her but she was too weak.

Taehyung laughed at her futile attempts and grabbed her arms, lifting them above her head.

" OPEN YOUR MOUTH, YN." YN shut her mouth and lips tightly in response, only making Taehyung more agitated as he grabbed her throat with full force giving it a tight squeeze, making YN gasp- thereby giving Taehyung entrance into her mouth to put his member down her throat.

She gagged violently as Taehyung thrusted his hips and repeatedly hit the back of her throat with his tip. YN's eyes watered as Taehyung fucked her mouth harshly- she whimpered as drools dribbled down her chin. Taehyung pulled out, and a line of spit and his own precum linked on YN's plump lips- his meaty length was coated with both saliva and precum.

" This is exactly what you begged for right?" Taehyung grinned at YN's disheveled state. She looked exactly how he wanted her to- like a used whore. The drools around her puffy lips looked sexy and was driving him crazy. It was all his.

" Tae_hyung, ple-" YN couldn't get her words through as Taehyung jammed his member right back in her throat.

Something about YN's watery innocent coffee brown orbs staring up at him and her warm mouth sent Taehyung over the edge, and was on the verge of cumming. He sped his thrusts, his balls continuously smacking against YN's chin.

" Fuck, petal. I'm about to cum."

Taehyung grunted, slacking his mouth open as he forced all of his length into YN's throat, his v-lined torso's brimming against YN's nose as he releases thick streams of cum down her throat, leaving her with no choice but to swallow it. He pulled out and wasted no time in getting between her thighs, pushing her back against the bed.

" What was it you were calling me down there- huh baby? A heartless monster?? Well now I'm about to show you how heartless I can be- considering that I AM A MONSTER."

" I'm s_sorry." YN cried beneath Taehyung as she felt his rub his thick fat head against her pink hole.

" Uh-huh it's too late to be sorry now. You're mine, and I will make sure you don't ever forget that."

Taehyung aligned himself with YN's entrance before slamming himself in, earning a loud wail from YN- her mouth parted in pain followed by low cries because her voice was already too weak and hoarse after getting deep {throat fucked}.

" Ahh see that pretty hole wet for Daddy huh..." Taehyung moaned teasingly in YN's ear.

Once Taehyung adjusted to the tightness, he picked up his pace and energy, he thrusted into YN brutally, literally adventuring every corner of her delicate hole making the bed rock together with his fast pace. Taehyung ignored all the younger muffled screams as he gripped her waist, pounding into her ferociously.

" Fuck..." He moaned, tossing his head back in ecstasy and sinking his sharp teeth into his lower lip, as he kept on with the animalistic thrush- the pleasure was just too much for his brain to handle.

" Mh-mm ahhh p_please.." YN begged as Taehyung continued to ignore her pleadings. He leaned down wrapping and tracing his fingers around YN's neck, digging his teeth into her soft skin and planted a hickey on her neck as he started sucking on the bite mark.

YN broke down more when she realized no one could save her from this MONSTER- this MISERY.

" I'm so close, baby."

She felt him stiffen up shuddering, and before she knew it, her coochie was being filled up with liquid- cum. She took in heavy breaths as she continue to silently cry. At least it was over, she thought. Not before she felt his grip on her waist, flipping her to the side as he raised her legs in the air and spread her walls.

" I'm not done with you yet. We are just getting started." With that he thrusted back into her as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it backwards so that this time he could make eye contact with her. YN tears were endless, having no end.

" Who does this body belongs to, petal."

YN was too busy trying her hardest to adjust and get used to the pain {but it was impossible}- until Taehyung yanked her hair back snapping her back to reality.

" Y-YOU." She whimpered.

" Tell me you're mine, baby."

" I- I'M YOURS." I will never be yours KIM TAEHYUNG, Never.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A/n: I  feel like I haven't written smut in like forever!!!!!!!

Short chapter... I know. I'll update the next soon, so hang on cuties🥰😚😚🥰

But like- what are y'all thoughts??

Do y'all think YN can fall in love with Taehyung after all the harsh treatments from him?!

If yes drop a love 💜 in the comment section.

Or

Do y'all think YN and Jungkook should have a moment in the book?!

If yes then drop two loves 💜💜 at the comment section.

Lemme know y'all thoughts.

Vr- 32 votes.

Love y'all.

Stay safe✌️🥰