Announcement

Hey, so I would like to make an announcement to you all while I have a moment of free time. 

I wanna make it clear, I'm not abandoning or giving up on this book, I'm not even really putting this book on hold. It would be more accurate to so say that this book is going to be updated very slowly.

Some of you already know why this is happening, but for those who don't know, I'm taking a chemistry class this semester. If you ever took a chemistry class, then you fully understand why I won't have much time to work on my books. Out of all the science classes, Chemistry is one of the most difficult science classes and is very demanding. So I have to shift most of if not all my focus onto this class if I wanna pass, and I really wanna get this class over and done with so I never have to take another chemistry class ever again.

Now, I am going to try to work on this book when I can, but I won't have a lot of chances to do that. I'm going to try to finish and post at least one chapter by thanksgiving break and another by Christmas break, but hopefully I'll be able to have more that that posted by the time the semester ends.

So yeah, I just wanted to let you all know why progress for this book will be real slow for a while, since a lot of you seem to enjoy this story and are eager for the next chapter.

I hope you all understand, and feel free to reread to story until the next chapter is done.

Oh! I'm also making a small retcon, in "exes and ohs" I had written that Y/n and Millie used to be sex buddies or friends with benefits, I'm going to change it to them just being very close friends.

Anyways, until next time.