⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

As you all know that I constantly create new stories and rarely focused on my old stories well I'm having trouble with where should I start chapter 1 for this new story I'm working on here's the story description

In the land of Natlan, a powerful rift threatens the balance of both the elemental world of Teyvat and the mystical realm of dragons. Mavuika, the powerful god of war takes the lead in an effort to destroy the rift before it tears the skies apart. As she channels her energy, her Pyro abilities, she unleashes a devastating attack that obliterates the rift, much to the joy of the Natlanese people.

But in that moment of triumph, her powerful strike momentarily exposes a terrifying phenomenon – a "false sky" hiding over the world.

Though none of the onlookers seem to notice this strange event, a dark red tendril suddenly shoots down from the false sky with terrifying speed, impaling Capitano, the first Harbinger of the Fatui, through the chest.

Gasps of horror echo around him as everyone turns to witness the dark, shadowy tendril impaling his body.

Before anyone can react, a second tendril emerges, snaking through the air and wrapping itself around Mavuika, its grip tightening as it pulls her toward the false sky.

The tendril still lodged in Capitano's chest slithers out and suddenly ensnares Xilonen, the fiery Natlanese warrior, dragging all three into the false sky.

In a flash, they are pulled into the eerie void, disappearing without a trace, leaving the world below in stunned silence.

As the rift closes and the false sky returns to its illusionary calm, the remaining warriors of Natlan are left questioning the true nature of their world and the unknown terror lurking above them.

What awaits Mavuika, Capitano, and Xilonen in the false sky?

And what does this sinister force want with their fates?