Author Note

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for picking up Demon Slayer! This story holds a special place in my heart as it weaves together themes of perseverance, family, and hope even in the face of overwhelming darkness. Writing these characters and their journeys has been an emotional and rewarding experience. It's incredible to see the response this story has received, and I'm deeply grateful for all of your support.

The world of demons and slayers may seem fantastical, but at its core, this is a story about the strength of the human spirit and the bonds we share. I hope that Tanjiro's determination, Nezuko's resilience, and the struggles of all the characters resonate with you on a personal level. Creating this world has allowed me to explore deep emotions and difficult choices, and I hope it leaves an impact on you as much as it has on me.

A special thank you to my team, who have worked tirelessly to bring this story to life in such a beautiful and captivating way, and to all of you, the readers. Your passion and excitement keep me motivated every day. I hope you continue to follow our heroes on their journey as they fight against the darkness and strive to protect what they love.

With gratitude,
Hikari SN