Revelations of a Secret

Time skip to three months

Many things has happen between the time . Hashira try to move on their life but can't forget Kanae . Shinobu was in the worst state . After 1 month she starting doing mission with giyu. She hide her emotion under his smile and is training hard for revenge of her sister death . For all other pillar they respect kanae . Some think she was there friend , sister . 

Toward the Ubuyashiki Estate 

We see a crow is telling something to "Kagaya" the leader of Demon slayer crop . After tell the Crow left leaving a smiling Kagaya . 

He then call for Hashira Meeting

All the hashira gather and were confuse why the Boss has call them . They all were waiting for boss to arrive . They all start whispering . 

After some time boss arrive and tell the pillar to stop whispering . Then Gyomei asked Why he has call the meeting. 

Boss said "Please sit my child .This meeting is to be very long." After hearing they sit .

Boss continue "Today I am going to reveal about a incident that had take place 4 year ago . Like as most of you know don't know. About the past flower pillar and the history strongest
hashira "the sun hashira" the user of Sun breathing.
After saying the reaction of the stone pillar and the sound pillar change in shock and despair.

This start 11 year ago

Flashback

When our former Water Hashira " Sakonji Urokodaki "

Was in a mission . He when reach the spot he see a small boy was holding a axe and blood was dripping from the head of the axe . The boy had no emotion in his faces .

Sakonji Urokodaki POV

I made my way toward the boy . I see the boy was going to fall . I react in time and catch him .After I lie him down . I made my way inside the house and see dead body of two women. One was 23 year and other was a little girls 9 year old. They both were brutally killed.
I waited for that boy to wake up . When the boy start to move his body and he slowly open his eyes .

????? POV
I open my eyes and see a man is sitting near me . The man had a red scary mask covered his faces . He was wearing a cloud-patterned with navy colored pants which are fastened at his shins by white guards. He also wears traditional black socks, and sandals , except his sandals have blue straps . After seeing him I try to remember how I get in this situation . I remember when I come back from selling  charcoal . I smell blood come from my house .I ran as fast i could toward my house . After few minute i reach in front of my house . I quickly open door of my house . What i saw next in front of my eyes change of my life .

 A demon was eating hand of my mother and my little sister was dead

 A demon was eating hand of my mother and my little sister was dead . The demon sense my presence and turn around . He rush toward me . I grab my axe which was inside my box . And made a slash which send him back . I made my grip stronger and cut the head demon and the head fall outside the house . Which result in killing him by sun light . I feel nothing inside me , i can't feel any no emotion nothing . Before i can do any i feel a presence behind me . I turn around and see a man around 27 year old . Before i made my way toward him . Everything in front of my eyes went black .                                                                             Remember everything I feel tear were falling from my eyes. I see that person come near me . Put his hand on my shoulder . And start speaking .

Urokodaki : said in kind voice What happen child , what is your name ?

????? : saying in trembling voice ,My n-name is t-tanjiro . And a-a demon killed my family .  But who are you                                                                    After that i tell him entire story what happen . Hearing what happen . He said  

Urokodaki : Tanjiro my name is Sakonji Urokodaki "The water hashira ". I am Demon slayer . 

Tanjiro : what is demon slayer .

Urokodaki : Demon slayer are those who slay demons and protect the humanity from demon. After saying he see the face of tanjiro and asked him that if he want to become a slayer . 

Tanjiro hearing his offer start remember his father word before his death " Please protect your mother and sister from that person , There is a gift for you in this box he said handing him a box when you will reach 10 open it .  After that he close his eyes and died . 

Tanjiro accept the offer of former Water pillar . 

Tanjiro with the help of Urokodaki bury his mother and sister near the grave of his father .

Before leaving he said urokodaki to wait for him . Tanjiro went inside his house and grab the box and open it there was a letter and a book inside it . He took the book and the letter . He quickly open the letter and start reading

Inside the letter

Dear tanjiro

If you are reading this letter my son. You will be 10 . I am sad that I can't be with you to celebrate your birthday. But I am giving you my gift. The book which was with this letter is the book which contain the knowledge of our traditional dance "Hinokami kagura" and it also known as Sun breathing. There is a katana and a earing inside my cupboard. Please wear them ,it is our legacy which we pass down from generation to generation. Read the book and learn the dance .

Your father
Tanjuro Tsugikuni.

After that tanjiro left his house with the water hashira.

Who was the person from which tanjiro father wanted to protect his family? The demon who was eating his family is that demon who killed his family? What is reason tanjuro died ?

"Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon, and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight."