Talk

Scene shift toward Tanjiro

Tanjiro in these three months had take great care of kanae and also kanae was able to after sometime . She always tries her best to get a response from tanjiro but get her answer as  hmm and nothing . She always sees dead and clam eyes of tanjiro and wonder . Why is his eyes so dead . And also she didn't see anyone other than tanjiro. She always wonder that he live here all alone and were is his family . Many questions were in her mind about tanjiro. Like how is he so powerful to kill almost a uppermoon . What is his breath . But most she about her sister and friends how will the react at that situation and
How will she inform the she is alive and is recovering from her injury.

Kanae POV
2 months has pass . And I was able to get up from the bed and with trembling feet I reach near door and see tanjiro sitting and was polishing his katana .

No one POV

Seeing this kanae look toward the tanjiro and stair for awhile . Tanjiro who has already felt the presence of kanae, didn't stop polishing his katana. After sometime tanjiro start conservation

(Note tanjiro and kanae didn't known each other name )

Tanjiro in calm and cold voice said : how are you lady and I see that you are able to walk but you have to rest because you injury are not completely healed. And also i didn't know your name lady.Mine is Tanjiro Tsugikuni   
With say he went silent.

Kanae after hearing about her condition and the question reply

Kanae : I am kanae kocho the flower hashira. And went silent.

Tanjiro after getting reply said I know you have many questions but today is not right time to get answer . So you have to wait for right time . But first you have to pay attention towards your recovery.

Kanae getting reply said nothing because she now knew what that person has spoke is truth and she has to rest to get her well .

With this thought in her mind she went  back toward the bed and lay down.

After 2 week

In these days kanae has recover greatly and now she is able to walk properly. In these days she knows something about tanjiro.

That he live here alone and his family is dead after seeing him near the grave beside the house.

Also come to known that he is a great doctor and he is the one who has treated her and also she has sees many patients coming to get treatment from him .
She also help him in treating patients and help him in making medicine from herbs .

She also managed to get close to tanjiro and when he is near her she feels a sense of relief and protection , feeling different something she has not felt until now .

In these days when tanjiro was changing his bandage.She asked a question to tanjiro , What is name of the breathing style he use . And how is he so powerful

Hearing this he went silent and after sometime he reply that he use the sun breathing, which is original breathing style. To his second question he said today is not the right time so another time.

During these times she is also worried how to contact with demon slayer crop and inform them she is save . Because her crow died during her fight with uppermoon 2 .

Despite this she wants to know more about tanjiro and about his breath technique .

One day at night they both were sitting and having their dinner and

kanae said : why do you live here alone and where is your family.

Hearing her tanjiro froze for a moment and said I live here alone because my family had died because of a demon .

After listening his answer the moment become tensed and kanae try to change the topic.

She said: how did you have a Nichirin swords . Were you a slayer and was your rank .

Tanjiro : yes I was a slayer and also I was a hashira .

After saying he took his bowl and left the conversation leaving a confuse kanae .

Because she didn't had hear about any  slayer named tanjiro also he was an hashira . Why didn't they knew about him .

Toward tanjiro

Tanjiro after seeing kanae he remember a similar person like her and she was very important for him . Because she was like his elder sister,who helped him at his difficult time , when he lose his family, she took care of him and teach him many things like medical etc and also giving a new reason to live .

So , he took care of kanae very greatly and try his best to recover her .

Many days has passed and today is day when three months had completed after being kanae with him.

Tanjiro sense that today is going to a big day for him and it will change his life completely.

"It may not be the life you imagined, but it’s your life. You came here for a reason. Is it time for you to go and begin again?”