15. I LOVE YOU

Before the runway show, Sadie and Parker found themselves in a secluded area backstage. The tension between them was palpable, and Sadie knew she had to address everything that had been left unsaid.

As Parker prepared to speak, Sadie took a deep breath, her eyes searching his. "Parker," she began, her voice steady despite the whirlwind of emotions inside her, "I need to tell you something important."

Parker's brow furrowed with concern. "What is it, Sadie?"

She took a step closer, her heart pounding. "You're not just someone I care about. You're my first kiss- and the man who took my virginity."

Parker's eyes widened in shock and emotion. He had always been conflicted about his feelings for Sadie, but hearing her confession brought his own emotions to the surface. He felt overwhelmed, his knees buckling as he sank to the ground before her.

"Sadie," he said, his voice choked with emotion, "I love you. I've loved you more than I ever thought possible. I can't let you go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Sadie's eyes filled with tears at his heartfelt confession. She took his face in her hands, her heart swelling with love. "Parker," she whispered, "I love you too. More than words can say."

She leaned down and kissed him deeply, her lips conveying all the emotions she felt-passion, longing, and a deep, unshakeable love. The kiss was a promise, a seal of their commitment to one another.In the dimly lit backstage area, with the distant sounds of the runway show beginning to start, they gave into their desires. The intensity of their emotions transformed into a passionate, loving encounter. Their bodies intertwined, every touch and kiss was filled with the depth of their connection.

As they made love, the world outside faded away, leaving only the two of them in their own private haven of love and commitment.

Before the runway show, Sadie took Parker's hand, leading him away from the bustling backstage area to a secluded corner of the venue. The anticipation was electric, and Parker could sense the gravity of the moment.

Once they reached the quiet, hidden spot, Sadie stopped and turned to face him. Her eyes were earnest, and her voice trembled slightly with emotion.
"Parker, I need to tell you something."

Parker looked at her with a mix of curiosity and concern. "What is it, Sadie?"

She took a deep breath, feeling her heart race. "You're not just someone I care about. You're my first kiss-and the man who took my virginity. I've been in love with you."

Parker's eyes widened, and he seemed momentarily frozen, his emotions warring within him. The revelation hit him hard, stirring a torrent of feelings. Overwhelmed, he sank to his knees before her, his voice cracking. "Sadie, I- I love you. I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone. I can't let you go. Will you marry me?"

Sadie's heart soared at his words. She stepped closer, her hands reaching out to cup his face. "Parker," she whispered, her voice full of emotion, "I love you too. More than I can express."

She leaned in and kissed him deeply, their lips meeting with a fervent passion that conveyed all the emotions they had been holding back. The kiss was long, lingering, and filled with a mix of tenderness and urgency. Every caress of their lips was a promise, a silent vow of their devotion to each other.

As they broke the kiss, Parker pulled her close, their bodies pressed together in a tight embrace. Sadie's hands roamed over his chest, feeling the rapid beat of his heart beneath his shirt. Parker's hands slid to her waist, his fingers tracing the contours of her body with a gentle yet possessive touch.