Lady Boss

This chapter is Dedicated to those who added my stories into their reading list. It really means a lot to me even though I'm not really  good in writing. Thank you guys. *smiles*

Enjoy Reading fellas.

---------------------

[The Lady Boss]

"Here are the Profiles."

He said after throwing those files on my desk. He sat down on the visitors chair and stared at me. Tch. I know that look. The kind of look that makes me shiver. So before I uttered a word, I cleared my voice first.

"What am I gonna do with this?  I'm not an agent. I only manage the agency."

I said formally. I stared back at him even though its hard to meet his mysterious, dark gaze. Whenever I did that I was the first one to avoid his gaze. Because it makes me uncomfortable even if he's a kin of mine.

"I just want you to hire these girls. Especially this one."

He answered pointing the girl with a mysterious aura. My eyebrows meet in curiosity.

"Then? What shall I do? I have no idea how to hire these girls. I'm not good with persuasion, you knew that."

I answered.

"Let Rogue talk to her since she was under his command. Then the rests are yours. Just try to talk to them, I know you can do it."

He said confidently. I got really curious when I sensed his confidence, eager and want, to have them.

"Why are you doing this brother? What are you planning to do with these bunch of weird girls?"

As I answered that, he stared at me again with that shivering look. I stared back at his face covered by a black mask that covers his whole face except the hole on his eyes.

And I'm more curious of what my brother looks like than the issue right now. He's been wearing that mask for 20 years and I can't even remember what he look like long-ago, and add the fact that I didn't even know what happen to him during those times, and what's the reason why he's wearing that mask.

"You don't have to know my reasons Tenma. I want to keep it myself, just do what I ask you to do and stop asking questions. Understand?"

He said. So I just shut my mouth and stop asking. He stand to leave, but he turn to me again.

"I want you to hired them as soon as possible. I want you to have them within in two days."

I was stunned. How could I do that? Then I was back in reality when I heard the door shut.

I was drown in my thoughts of thinking what am I gonna do with the task my brother gave to me.

What if I can't find them that easily? What if I can't hired them? What if? There's a lot of 'what if's' Imw thinking right now.

Then I glance at the folder at my table. I sit straight and open it. This was the list of names.

Profile #1:
Name: Brenda Jane Dolliver a.k.a The Weapon.

Hmmm...  Weapon? Why?

Skills: She's good with hand combat specifically using different knives.

Profile #2:
Name: Razzell Jane Thania Falcon a.k.a Com-Wizard

A wizard. I think this one's similar to Calixto. Just thinking.

Skills: She's good with computers and a very excellent hacker.

Profile #3:
Name: Kiara Anna Mae Cervantes a.k.a BullsEye

BullsEye. Sounds like the horse of Woody of Toys story. I chuckled at the thought.

Skills: She's good with guns and accurate shooter. A reliable sniper.

Profile #4:
Name: Sophia Blare Montebon a.k.a DeadArcher

Is she a walking dead? I think not.

Skills: She's good with arrows. A hunter with the Hawks eye.

And the last one. The mysterious one.

Profile #5:
Name: Cazer  Rawlinson a.k.a  Cuss, Chameleona, Danger, and SheKills.

Well, what do we have here. She's deadly, though amazing. Just the codenames she had it sounds like she's really used to this for a long time. Tch. Such pitiful kids instead of having a normal life they tend to complicate it. Pssh.

Skills: She's good at everything. A hustler fighter. Tops the Judo, Karate, Arnis, Shooting, Archery, Hand combats, and using Knives.

Wow! She's mire than amazing. Napapailing nalang ako habang pinagmamasdan ang last profile.

Well? What should I do now? I can't do this alone. I need help and it seems like my brother forgot to tell me not to ask help from anyone and that's good. I smiled.

Then I dialed a number to my phone and called the person that is rightful to do this job.

It takes three rings before someone picked up the phone.

"Tenma-san?"

Someone said.

"Nakanishi-kun , Onegai shimasu."

Translation[Nakanishi, please do me a favor.]

I said.

"Nan desuka? Nani o sashi agemashoo ka?"

Translation:[What is it? What can I do for you?]

He asked me. I know my nephew is getting curious.

"Just the usual. Are you up to it?"

I said smiling. I know he'll do it.

"Ha¡"

[Yes]

"That's good. Just this time make sure you'll never fail and I want them immediately. Wakarimasuka?"

[Understand?]

"Ha¡ Wakarimasu. Shimasu."

[Yes I understand. I will do it.]

"Good to hear. I'll send the email now. Tell Rigel and Ares about this. You know what to do. I trust you Nakanishi-kun, so do it properly this is just a simple task."

I said seriously. I don't want to be disappointed again just like what my son did.

*sigh*

"Ha¡, Tenma-ojisan."

[Yes. Tita Tenma.]

*toot*

I end up the call and lend my back to my swivel chair.

And a question pop-out to my mind.

"What will happen next, after this?"

@BlackDemiseempress