Binding the BlackSinister

*******

"What you did was unneccessary, Agent!"

Galit na salubong sa'kin ni Sir Rogue, pagkapasok ko pa lang sa office nya. He's our chief, the second hand of the real owner of this agency. He's in late forthties, handsome but too loyal. Tch! And
he's the father of Delta.

Pero hindi ko lang sya pinansin. I just looked at him boredly.

"Why thank you. Is that the way how you thank me for accomplishing this fucking mission sir?"

I said plainly while sitting on the chair near his table while playing with my nails.

"You know what I mean, agent. You don't have to kill. My instruction was very clear and here I thought you understand."

Naiinis nyang saad. Napatitig ako sa kanya.
I browse my eyebrow.

Well, I know what he mean by that.
He's reffering about the guy whom I stabbed at his chest and the other guy who also died because I cracked his neck.

"I didn't meant to kill them. They pissed me off, you know? And what's the big deal anyway? Its not as if, they're valuable human being. Tss."

I reasoned.

Rogue, sighed in defeat and frustration at me. He knows he will never win a conversation with me.

"I predicted, you would reasoned that."

He said.

"So why bother me, for this nonsense conversation? Or maybe you have something to tell me?"

I asked.

He heave a sigh again before he told me.

At first I was surprise but later on I became even more emotionless.

[HER POV]

I immediately headed to the Black Sinisters' Head Quarters. After I received a call from Rogue, saying that the HQ is ready to start on.

And the sister of our real boss will be handling us. Then I remembered the conversation I had yesterday with Sir Rogue.

"The reason why I called you is that..."

He paused.

Tumaas ang kilay ko.

"What?"

I asked patiently and acts as if Im not interested.

"Dark Bureau build another branch, Master's sister will be handling the agency, and you are chosen to lead your team."

I got a bit of interest on listening to him. So I sat properly.

"Ahh... "

I just nod. There's no appropriate words to say because I'm a bit overwhelmed by his information. I didn't expected this to happen.

"Won't you ask me, who will be your--"

I cut him.

"No need to ask. I know you'll spill it out later."

I said maintaining my unreadable expression.

"First the agency is named Black Sinister. Because Five girls are chosen to worked there, only five, excluding your new chief, master's sister and the people you'll be working with are ....."

I step on the break and a loud noise was heard.

My black Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle, noisely park at the small area provided for parking vehicles.