All Eyes On You.

(You know that tiktok sound that's like.. "happy happy happy... happyhappyhappy?" Yeah okay that but... all happies should be spicy. Read at your own risk this one is SPICY!)

"Marjorie- do you happen to know where my black braces went?" Autumn shouted from the top of the stairs. Marjorie looked up from the book she was reading, turning her head towards the stairs.

"Second drawer, babe. I forgot to tell you I'd moved them!" Marjorie grimaced, waiting to hear one of Autumn's snarky remarks. Some things never changed.

"You're lucky I love you." Autumn rolled her eyes, going to find the rest of her outfit. Marjorie grinned as she shook her head, she loved to hear Autumn say those words. It didn't seem to matter how long they were together, she still gave her butterflies.

"We have to leave in about 10 minutes, my love!" She shouted again, her eyes glued once again to the book in her hands.

"Well then what are you doing reading?" Marjorie jumped at Autumn's voice in her ear behind her.

"Jesus Christ!" She threw the book into the air in shock. Autumn grinned, kissing Marjorie's ear lightly.

"Oh, right. I'm ready." Marjorie rolled her eyes, opening her mouth to speak- but was cut off by Autumn kissing her neck softly.
"Do we have to go? We could just.. Stay here." Autumn whispered, kissing down Marjorie's neck lightly. Marjorie hummed, her eyes closed.

"Mm.. NO! No. We have to go. We promised everyone we would be there. It's important to Char and Mia." She pulled her body forward, away from Autumn's lips. "Come on. We have to go." Autumn groaned as Marjorie reached for her hand, walking her out to the car.

**

As the night progressed, everyone had been drinking and laughs were flowing. Marjorie found herself curled into Autumn. Autumn had her drink in one hand, and the other draped lazily over Marjorie's thigh. Marjorie had been completely oblivious, until her hand brushed over Autumn's, directly pulling her gaze down to where her hand had rested. Autumn tightened her grip on Marjorie's thigh with a smirk. Her face turned bright red, she tried to bring her attention back to the conversation but she was already in her own head. Correction- Autumn was in her head. Mia kept speaking, Charlotte kept laughing, but Marjorie heard nothing except her own voice saying-

"Excuse me for a moment." She had blurted out, standing up and scurrying off towards the bathroom. Autumn smirked, watching her fiance run off all flustered.

"Is she- Is she okay?" Charlotte laughed.

"Who knows, I'll go find out." Autumn shook her head with a small grin. She casually followed Marjorie's trail- knowing exactly where she'd be. Autumn walked up to the door and knocked against the wood.

"Marjorie? My love, you okay?" Autumn stood in the silence for a moment, thinking maybe Marjorie really had ran off. She was about to go looking, when the door opened and a hand pulled her inside. Autumn's eyes grew wide as she registered the door locking behind her.

"You are a devil woman." Marjorie said, her body pressed flat against the wall. Her eyes were hungry, and Autumn knew it wasn't for bar snacks. "You are evil, and I don't think I have ever needed you more than I do right now." Autumn grinned. She stepped in to close the gap between them, bringing Marjorie's lips in to meet her own. She pulled Marjorie close to her, her hands gripping her hips as their mouths fought for dominance. Autumn thanked the fashion Gods that Marjorie had settled on a sun dress for their night out as she used her fingers to toy at the fabric. Autumn broke their kiss, her mouth traveling down Marjorie's neck in fervent desire. Marjorie's breathing was heavy, clearly trying to stifle the sounds she was dying to make. Autumn lifted her head to look into her lover's eyes.

"Shhh..." She whispered as she reached under the fabric of the sun dress slowly. Marjorie kept her eyes locked on Autumn's savoring the light touches she made as her fingertips traced up her thigh. Autumn hovered her fingers close to Marjorie's center, smirking as she saw the desperation forming in her eyes.

"What do you need, baby?" She whispered. Marjorie whimpered.

"You." Autumn smiled, giving into Marjorie's desire. She let her fingers slide under the fabric, making small circles against Marjorie's sensitive center. Her legs buckled in response. She covered her mouth with her hand, desperate to stifle the moan that escaped. Autumn gripped her waist, putting her arm behind her to hold her up. She leaned back in to kiss against Marjorie's pulse point, lightly gliding her teeth across the skin. Marjorie rested her head against Autumn's as she picked up her pace. Marjorie dug her nails into Autumn's skin trying to bring her closer as she felt herself giving in. Autumn smiled into her skin, quickly retracting her hand. Marjorie's head shot up.

"W-what wait I-"

"Shhh... come here." Autumn guided Marjorie's body to stand in front of the sink, effortlessly lifting her boy onto it. Autumn looked her over, her eyes growing dark with desire as she landed back on Marjorie's face.

"What...?"

"You are stunning.." Autumn said breathily. She shook her head as she stepped back between Marjorie's thighs, she rested her hands against Marjorie's hips, staring into her eyes for a moment. She leaned in, softly kissing Marjorie's lips as she reached up to pull the elastic of Marjorie's dress down to expose the skin on her chest. She brought her lips down to kiss across the exposed skin, her hand gripping one of Marjorie's breasts lightly. Marjorie couldn't stop the moan fast enough this time, she couldn't help it. Autumn lowered her hand back down between Marjorie's legs, sliding her fingers back under the fabric. With a single quick motion, she slid two fingers inside Marjorie, earning a sharp inhale from Marjorie and a tug to the back of her hair. Autumn used both her hands to tease against Marjorie's most sensitive spots. Marjorie tugged on Autumn's hair, bringing her back up to crash her lips into her lovers. Marjorie's hips bucked against Autumn's hand; her rhythms desperate to bring her over the edge. Autumn tugged on Marjorie's bottom lip with her teeth, pulling back to look into Marjorie's eyes. She couldn't help but see the silent begging that settled in them, making her grin. She circled her thumb around Marjorie's center again, immediately throwing her over. Marjorie threw her head forward, burying into Autumn's shoulder to stifle the moans that couldn't be concealed. Autumn slowed, bringing Marjorie back down off the wave with a smile. She kissed the side of Marjorie's head, running her fingers through her hair lightly.

"Shhh..." She whispered, reaching to bring Marjorie's face back to be eye to eye with herself once more.

"Thank goodness we didn't stay home, hm?" Autumn smirked. Marjorie glared at her fiancé before leaning in to kiss her.

"You're lucky I love you."