Part 2

So y/n got ready to go for shopping with reena

This is what she is wearing ( Ignore the face )

( Ignore the face )

Y/n went to reena and said : Di I am ready , let's go

Renna saw her and said : aww you are looking so beautiful .

Y/n : thank you di ( she replied with genuine smile )

Reena : ok then let's go what we are waiting for

With that both reena and y/n went for shopping . Both enjoyed a lot and purchased many things

TIME SKIP

When they were returning to their room y/n asked

Y/N : Di please can I go and look around in Bombay please ( said with pleading eyes )

Reena : No y/n I can't let you go alone it's dangerous outside , no you won't go outside.

Y/N : please di please I will take bodyguards with me plzz ( she said with puppy eyes )

And now reena melted in those eyes said " ok you can go but take guards with you and come back on time "

Y/n smiled widely and said with an excited tone " ok I will come on time and will take guards with me , thank u di thank u so much "

Reena smiled and said : ok now go and be safe.
Y/n smiled and went away with her guards to roam around Bombay.

Later when she was roaming in her car suddenly driver applied sudden brake which made her body jerk then she saw a big crowd was in front of their car .

She asked her driver : what is happening their uncle ?

Driver replied : don't know madam let me check . And then driver went to check what is happening and when he got to know he came back and replied
" madam actually a kid has met with an accident and is lying their "

Y/n's eyes widened and she asked : so what they all are looking at ? Why are they not taking kid to the hospital ?

Driver replied : madam no one wants to medal in an accident case that's why no one is helping .

Y/n : what the hell a child's life is on edge and they are thinking about this , she replied angrily

Driver : madam don't think about them it happens in Everyday life let's just go from here

Y/n : uncle what are you saying ? The Child is in danger and you are saying let's go from here ? No!! I won't go anywhere I will go and bring the kid in our car and we will go to hospital

With this saying she ran in the crowd even when her driver and guards were stopping her . When she reached in center of crowd she saw that a boy was laying in his own blood badly injured.
She was so worried and ran towards the boy and when she was going to lift him , one more hand came and started picking up the boy
When y/n's eyes met with the person who is helping the kid her eye widened cause it was non other than our dashing hero ROCKY

Her mind went blank but when she saw he was looking for a car or taxi she immediately said to him

Y/N : Excuse me , please their is my car , please bring this boy to that car we will take him to hospital .

She said while pointing at her car . Rocky was staring at her intensely and then nodded his head and ran towards the car and y/n also went to her car .

She opened the door for Rocky and the kid and than she sat in the car with them and told her driver " uncle please drive fast to hospital " to which driver quickly started the car and started driving towards the hospital.

In all this time y/n was just worried about the boy and forgot that she was with Rocky , she was pressing her duppta in the boy's wound to stop the bleeding and in all this scenario rocky was just observing her action and behaviour intensely . After sometime they reached hospital and quickly admitted the boy in ICU and than doctors went and started doing boy's operation, while rocky and y/n wre standing outside O.T . At that moment a sudden realization hits y/n that she is with rocky and turn to look at him and saw that he was already staring at her.

Then with some courage she said : nothing will happen to him , he will be alright.
To which rocky just hummed and again everything became awkward . After a moment when rocky was about to say something a nurse came running to them from ICU and told " the kid is losing a lot of blood and we are on shortage of A- blood so do you know anyone with A- blood ? ( she asked both of them )

Y/N : yeah you can take mine I am A-
( y/n replied )

Nurse : oh thank God!! Now you please come with me to donate blood

she said to y/n to which she nodded and went with her to another ward to donate blood leaving rocky alone in his thoughts

ROCKY'S POV

I was going back home after doing my work which Shetty told me to do but while returning I saw a big crowd on road so I asked a man " hey what's happening here " to which he replied that a kid met with an accident and no one was ready to help him to which I was so angry that these people are so selfish that they were denying to help an injured kid , so I ran into the crowd to help the kid but when I reach their I saw a girl was already their trying to lift the kid for help so quickly went their to help her and lifted the kid up and then when our eyes met it felt like she is not from here oh my god !! She is so beautiful like a goddess her innocent doe eyes , her small nose , her preety face everything was perfect about her but then it hit me like a truch that what the hell am I thinking instead of helping this poor kid and then I started to look for a taxi or a car for lift to hospital but then suddenly I heard an angelic voice and turned back to see that it was that beautiful girl " excuse me ,please their is my car , please bring this boy to that car we will take him to hospital "

To which I couldn't reply anything so I just nodded my head and ran towards the car and she was following from behind and then she opened the car door for us and we settled in and she also came and sat in the car and told her driver to drive towards hospital quickly , while we were going towards hospital I noticed that how much she was worried for the boy and how she was trying to cover the boy's injured head with her duppta so that he won't lose more blood and all the time I was thinking that how kind she is as from looking at her it looks like she is from a rich family but she didn't hesitate to touch the boy whose condition was looking very bad and she was also the only one who came to help the child in the whole crowd of those bastards .

While thinking all this we reached the hospital and admitted the boy in ICU and we were standing outside , suddenly that girl turned towards me and we had an eye contact and it felt like the world stopped for me but then she broke the eye contact and said " nothing will happen to him , he will be alright " to which I just hummed and than their was an awkward silence and after a moment when I just going to ask her name a nurse ran towards us and told that the kid lost a lot of blood and they are at shortage of A- blood and asked us if we could help to which this beautiful girl replied that she is also A- and can donate blood so the nurse took her to other ward for blood donation leaving me all alone and I was just thinking about this beautiful girl and I think I have fallen in love , I think love at first sight

LIKE COMMENT SHARE
AND FOLLOW