🐚sadness🐚

**James Nejlman's point of view (frist person)**

My heart thundered in my chest as I sprinted through the shadowy alleyways, the cold steel of my gun a reassuring weight in my hand. The villain I pursued had eluded me for months, leaving a trail of chaos and destruction in his wake. Little did I know, the path would lead to a revelation that would shake the very core of my being.

As I burst into the dimly lit room, I saw Peter Andrew Dalmin standing there, his eyes glazed over, a puppet to the malevolent will of his father. He looked so much like the kind young man who had often shared dinner with me and Anna, his gentle smile replaced by a cold, vacant stare. My breath caught in my throat. This couldn't be the same boy who had once talked passionately about his dreams, his voice now a hollow echo of the monster controlling him.

The air grew thick with tension as I stepped closer, each footfall echoing like a gunshot in the silence. "Peter," I whispered, hoping against hope that there was still some of the boy I knew in there. But the creature before me was a mere shell, a weapon forged by the twisted mind of Nicklas Andrew Dalmin.

"James," the voice that spoke was not Peter's, but his father's, resonating through the boy's lips. "You're too late."

In that moment, I realized the depth of Nicklas's manipulation. He had turned his own son into a monster, and the thought of losing Peter to this madness was unbearable. I had to save him, no matter the cost.

**Peter Andrew Dalmin's point of view (first person)**

It felt like I was trapped in a nightmare, watching the world from behind a pane of glass. My thoughts were no longer my own, my body a vessel for the will of another. I hated what I had become, a pawn in my father's twisted game.

When James burst into the room, I felt a flicker of hope. He had always been there for me, like a second father, a hero in the shadows of my life. I knew he was trying to save me, but the grip of the mind control was too strong.

The voice that emerged from my mouth was not my own, and the words I spoke were not my thoughts. I could feel the struggle within me, the fight to break free, but it was futile. The control was becoming a part of me, a prison with no escape.

As our eyes met, I saw the pain in his, the realization of what I had become. I wanted to scream, to tell him how sorry I was, but the only sound that left my lips was the cold, calculated laughter of my father.

**James Nejlman's point of view (third person)**

James's gaze was locked onto Peter, his mind racing for a way to save the boy. The resemblance to the young man he had come to think of as a son was uncanny, yet the malicious intent behind those eyes was undeniably Nicklas'.

"Let him go, Nicklas," James demanded, his voice a mix of anger and desperation. "This isn't Peter. This isn't what he wants."

The mind-controlled Peter stepped forward, a chilling smile playing on his lips. "You don't understand, James," the villain's voice said through Peter. "This is what I've always wanted. Power. Control."

With a flicker of movement, James saw Peter's hand move to the gun on his hip. In a split second, the reality of the situation crashed down upon him. He had to act fast.

**Nicklas Andrew Dalmin's point of view (third person)**

Nicklas watched from the shadows, his mind tightly wound around Peter's like a serpent. He had worked tirelessly to perfect his control over his son, to mold him into the perfect weapon. The thought of losing Peter to James's interference was unthinkable.

As the confrontation escalated, he felt a twinge of doubt, a whisper of the love he once had for his son. But the thirst for power was too great, the need to see his plan through too intense. He had gone too far to turn back now.