I'm uncomfortable... (a/n)

I trust you guys more a lot of people, and y'all are random people on Wattpad.

You guys probably don't care about my personal problems so you can skip this page.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I mean I'm uncomfortable I mean it badly.

I have a friend that's a boy and I will call me C, because that's the letter of his name.

Warring before you continue reading:

I have the fear of men/boys

As I've never really been treated well by men/boys my whole life. And yes, I know some boys and men are kind and trustworthy.

I just have trauma and trust issues, but I try to look at people and say they are a nice person!

Continuing what has been happening:
.
.
.

C is a nice boy, and I did trust him yes. He didn't have a phone, but he lives not far from me. Now, years later.

2 days ago.
He got a phone

I have no fucking clue what happened, but once he got that phone he became very inappropriate to me...

.
.
.

1 time/yesterday:

He told me he accidentally touched my breast/chest. Which is alright, he didn't mean to!

I reassured him it was fine, he didn't mean to.

He then stated..

C: “Idk if anyone or Avery told you, but they are big. :/”

. . .

I was hanging out with Avery as he texted me that. We both were just saying he's so nice and innocent.. We spoke way too soon obviously.

He apologized for texting me that as he felt I would agree, then asked if we are still friends. I responded ‘yes, but don't ever text that again’.

He said ‘ok, and yes ma'am’

2nd time/today:
.
.
.

I took a picture of him on the bus with a funny filter on Snapchat. I showed Avery then C.

He smiled and laughed then turned back to his phone so ofc I assume it was fine by him!

As I was walking off the bus and down my street, which he pastes to go to his house. I texted him the picture bc I thought he found it funny!

.
.
.

Ig I was wrong..

.
.
.

The conversation on text:

*Picture of him with a funny filter*

C: T____a >:(

Hehe😈

If you don't delete that, I'm keeping a personal picture of you.

What do you mean?? ‘personal picture of me??’

I didn't like that you took a picture of me, so I made sure you wouldn't like the picture I have of you.

Show me, cuz I'm confused.

Are you sure??

Ya, do it already.

*Cropped picture of my
chest/breast*

C, what the hell.

That's what I said to the filter on my face picture.

It's a funny filter. It's a joke, and you could've told me you wanted me to delete it. You taking that picture is perverted of you.
Don't don't it again.

Is my face not funny?
Also you delete that picture, or I'm keeping that picture I have of you.

I already deleted it when you asked me to, but you don't take a picture of my damn chest. You could've told me you were uncomfortable with it.

I would've understood.

Don't take pictures of me, that's all I want.

.
.
.

I blocked him. What the absolute fuck is wrong with him.

He talked to Avery, and found out that I blocked him. He asked her to tell me to unblock him, because he needs to text me something

He texted he will fix it tomorrow.

No the fuck he won't!

I'm uncomfortable around him now. He earned that, and is going to have to deal with it.

He earned that himself.

Now, I'm afraid if he even touches me.

He disgusted me