Chapter 1

Bonnie. My loves name,is Bonnie. She's so sweet and pink. But our love couldn't be formed completely. She's a princess,and I'm a queen. We fell in love just in a snap,and couldn't help it. Nobody understood,they didn't accept us. But we knew what we were. We weren't confused or different. We were human.

Bonnie stood at the other end of town yelling my name. I flew over to see what she wanted. When I got by her;she looked sad,but still happy in a way. I think that was just a look she gave off. I asked her what was wrong,and she just told me that she was tired of all the looks she kept getting walking around. She instantly had a smile back on her face though,and with a blink of an eye she grabbed my hand,and told me to follow her.

After an hour of running with Bonnie,we finally arrived at the spot. In front of us was a long bridge. And across that bridge was an oak tree;and something underneath. We walked over the bridge holding hands,and soon arrived. She smiled and ran over. Under the tree was a basket. Bonnie dug into it and pulled out a picnic blanket. I instantly smiled. She lay the blanket on the ground under the tree,and pulled out a bunch of red things. Plus food for her. I flew over smiling at her,and sat down holding Bonnie's hand while enjoying our picnic she made. After I finished and she finished,I noticed something shining in the picnic basket. I opened it up and I saw a knife. I asked her what it was for,and she told me that she wanted to carve our names in the tree. I laughed with a smile,and walked over to the tree with her. We both carved our names in the tree,cleaned up the picnic,and walked off to my place.

~Edited in 2015~