Chapter 2 Finding A Way..

We walked back to my place to talk for awhile. Bonnie had been in a sad position until today,and I wanted to know why,if it was just maybe a happy day for her,or she just wanted to act happy,but something was up,and I knew it. We sat at my table and talked about random stuff until I finally asked her about her mood swing. She looked up at me,and immediately started crying. I flew over fast and comforted her,she hugged me and wiped away her tears. She looked at me in the eyes,and said to me with a straight face,that she's moving.

I looked at the ground,frowning. She told me she was sorry,she just couldn't do it anymore. She had to get out of here,she didn't like all the looks and things happening to her,since we've been dating. I looked at her,crying,I hugged her,and told her not to go. Bonnie kept telling me she couldn't do it,she had to go. And I knew,I couldn't go with her,for she might be judged at her new home as well. We held each other through the night,letting all our feelings out. I didn't want her to leave,and I sure didn't want to have a long distance relationship with her. I knew what she would say next,she didn't want a long distance relationship too,and if we both didn't want one,things would end.