Chapter 1

Buckys pov

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for my master to get home.im reading a book he gave me. He's not a bad master unless I don't do what he asks or if he has a really bad day. He lets me cuddle with him and he pets me and treats me well. He's tall and has Blonde hair, He has baby blue eyes that are to die for.

He walks in the door and I jump off the couch and walk over to him and say " welcome home master... How was work?" He sighed and put his keys down and runs his hand through his short blonde hair. He says " not now my pet. Work is being a pain" I nodded and went to sit down but he said "Can you cook dinner my pet?" I need to do some work and you need something to do" I smile and wrapped my arms around his waist and said " you need something other than stress and work. Can I do anything to help?" I ran my hands over his ass and he groaned and said " I need to get stuff done my pet maybe after dinner and work" he leaned down and kissed me gently. I smiled and nodded pulling away from him and asked "what do you want for dinner?" He walked to his office and said " anything that goes with the dessert I'm thinking of" I said " and what is that master?" He smirked and said " You." I blushed and went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

~ le skip to when bucky is cooking dinner ~

Im cooking Italian since its my masters favorite. Well one of his favorites. Im making Pasta with red and meat sauce and garlic bread. As the pasta is cooking I set the table. I go back to the pasta and check if its ready. It needs a little longer.I'm cooking the sauce when my master calls me to his office. I hurry in there and see him sitting back in his chair and he says "come sit on my lap my pet" he pats his lap and I go and sit he runs his hands through my hair and kisses me. I kiss him back and he pushes his hand inside my shorts and he runs his fingers over my ass. He kissed me again before pushing two fingers inside my hole and starts thrusting them quickly. I moan and spread my legs slightly wider. He says "good boy" I nod and bite my lip.He props my back against his arm and pushes another finger along the others I start moaning feeling myself close. Then my master says " are you close my little pet?"I nod he says " cum whenever you please" I nod and then gasp when he runs his fingers against my sweet spot he smirks and keeps running his fingers over it I moan loudly "M-master I'm going to cum!" He kisses me and says "go ahead baby" He runs his fingers over my sweet spot again and I throw my head back and moan loudly as I came. I caught my breaths and my master pulls his fingers out of my ass and says " that was fun" he pulled his fingers out of my shorts and started to suck on them and he patted my leg telling me that I can go back to cooking. I get up and walk out of his office I look at him and ask " need anything else master?" He's says " not yet my pet... Go back to cooking I'll be out soon" he sucks on his fingers again and waves me away. I walk out and back to the kitchen and check on the pasta. 

The pasta is ready and I made me and Steves plates and waited for him to come out of his office. I pick up my book and read for about five minutes then he walks out of his office. He smiles and walks over to me and takes my book from mean sets it down. He kisses me gently and brings me over to the table and sits down and says " bring your plate over next to mine and come sit on my lap " I nodded and grabbed my plate and set it next to his. he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in his lap. Steve kissed my neck and said " thank you for making dinner... it looks delicious " I smiled and said " Anything for you master" he picked up a fork and began to feed me. I said after finishing a bite " what about you?" he kissed my neck and gave me another bite and said ill eat in a minute I nodded and continued eating. My master finished feeding me and he kissed my neck and whispered " Why don't you be a good little pet and get down by my legs while I eat" I nodded and slid off his lap and on to the floor. He smiled and pet the top of my head and started eating. I licked my lips and watched him eat. He looked stressed so I shifted to be between his legs and started licking his Dick through his jeans he gasped and said " what are you doing my pet?" I spend his pants and looked up at him and said " Giving you some relief master" he chuckled and went back to eating I pulled his length out of his underwear and started licking the tip quickly. He moaned but continued eating I took his entire dick in my mouth and gently sucked. He finished eating his food and leaned back in his chair as i continued sucking him off. He moaned and said " You truly are the best" I smiled and continued sucking and bobbing my head slowly. He ran his fingers through my hair and said " ok thats enough my pet..ah.." i slowly lifted my head and his dick slid out of my mouth and I said " but you didn't cum..." He smirked and stood up and said " oh i will. and so will you" I blushed as he got up and picked me up and took me to his bedroom.

To Be Continued?....

How was that soldiers? >_< I'm not good at writing smut so let me know if I should continue this story. Thanks for reading! xoxo~Frost